Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just saying hello
Hi all, I just joined the site, allot to read. Hope everybody has a good new year!!
Welcome neighborboy

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hi and Welcome neighborboy to the forum.

Be sure to check the rules out,

Click Here to see the rules.
Hello and welcome, neighborboy!

Happy New Year...Smile
awesome TY guys for the warm welcome! Read thru the rules,  that the rules all make sense/seem pretty reasonable, got a good thing going here, hate to see something dumb ruin it. Probably read thru again actually haha.
Hi Neighborboy, welcome to the neighborhood! This forum is a wealth of information. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein. I know u read them, but here is a link, just not fancy as Mad Max makes it: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to the best forum on the net! Glad to have you here. Much love from EaSt cOasT uSa.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome, Neighborboy
Still fairly new here myself, but I can tell you that this is the nicest community of people whom I have ever been associated with. There is so much good and useful information here. I hope that you will thrive. RM
Welcome Neighborboy! Great community here and always something new to learn in so many different areas. Enjoy the friendly vibes and have a good time!