Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Galenika Bensedin diazepam 10mg
(01-10-2018, 07:42 PM)Furyan66 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 07:47 PM)Pebbles1 Wrote: There were and most likely are lots of fake ksalols out there.  Just a warning

Greetings all,

I cannot speak for the Fake Galenika Bensedin diazepam 10mg but as far as the ksalols plenty of experience.

Pebbles I have been using ksalols as my #1 brand of Alp I order. They never come blistered as they would shake rattle and roll making too much noise. I trust my vendors and have NEVER had ANY bad batches of ksalols in fact they are my first choice to order for the 1mg as they seem the strongest.

Do your research, Check feedback on the vendors and I guarantee you Top Of The Line 1mg ksalols not in blisters that are better than what I get at a pharmacy from my legit script.

I would love to be able to get them all sealed up nice and in blisters (and just because they are in blisters don't make em real) but in this biz I stick with what I know works for me...

Peace All

Fury

Unless your getting them from Serbia they come blistered.  Certainly that's what you see more of these days.  I even get the apuarin in boxes these days 5mg and 10mg.  Every Galenika med can be bought in blisters now