Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake Galenika Bensedin diazepam 10mg
Hey guys, I was hoping someone could shed some light on the fake bensedin diazepam that's going about the UK. I've bought a couple of strips of a friend and they look the real deal, good quality blisters and press but there's something not right with them, they taste really chalky then if you crush them a bit in you're moutht you don't get a taste of diazepam for about 10 seconds. Everytime when I take other good diazepam I can taste it instantly so I'm thinking there fake! You do feel something from them but its not the same as other ones I've had, you feell a but chilled out to start with but then it seems to change and its a weird feeling after that. There in trays of 15 and look the part! They also have diazepam written on the blister and I read on another forum that means there fake, it should be the foreign word diazapamum? Any info on what real bensedin are like and what they should taste like would be much appreciated! God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
diazepam is one of those that's hard to guess,also not knowing your dosage are you on low like 10mgs for a day or more ?

since personally for me diaz does taste a bit like chalk, every brand ever tried, it has some subtle aftertaste but to judge it youd need good few over couple days to say for certain how well they work,since its really slow acting and you never get similar effects like xans instantly nor same feeling, it either works or dont.

not sure where you got info on what has to be written on blister, but fairly certain if it comes from that region it usually has proper spelling.
Well if fake EU meds are on the market that is really bad news.

Have to say many people's descriptions of the diazepam taste have absolutely no relationship with my own. I've had UK scripted diazepam from a high street pharmacy that was perfectly real (nobody fakes 2mg tablets!), but wouldn't pass the taste test.

I suggest getting a cheap benzo test kit. I realise that isn't definitive, but it could exclude a load of possibilities and only cost about two quid from ebay.

Personally I've never heard of bensedin being faked, but then it does seem one of the diazepam brands of choice on the darknet... Nothing like as common as MSJs, but seemed like one of the more common "high quality" diazepam brands on darknet markets.
(12-31-2017, 12:40 PM)barq- Wrote: Well if fake EU meds are on the market that is really bad news.

Have to say many people's descriptions of the diazepam taste have absolutely no relationship with my own. I've had UK scripted diazepam from a high street pharmacy that was perfectly real (nobody fakes 2mg tablets!), but wouldn't pass the taste test.

I suggest getting a cheap benzo test kit. I realise that isn't definitive, but it could exclude a load of possibilities and only cost about two quid from ebay.

Personally I've never heard of bensedin being faked, but then it does seem one of the diazepam brands of choice on the darknet... Nothing like as common as MSJs, but seemed like one of the more common "high quality" diazepam brands on darknet markets.

Bensedin 1MG Z@n@x recently came top above all brands in the world for quality. so I wouldn't be so quick to write off EU meds they have some of the strictest rules in the world due to having to supply the best health care systems in the world I the only difference between them an America is That you guys literally have to have it spelled out on the pill what your taking and how strong it its incase you forgot after taking it out of the box and the blister pack. Also Just FYI Serbia is not part of the EU. Unfortunately their are many fakes kicking about to plug the gap during this drought also alot of xanax bars but just cos counterfeit don't  necessarily mean not effective or incorrectly dosed just look at the EU Swiss Pharma company Hoffman la roche which pulled the plug on its branded Di@z3p@M Valium 16 years ago http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...elper.html  yet you're all still eating em???? you really think they're real most made in Pakistan India and I just wouldnt rely on them for a taper that's for sure unless its a good branded generic such as Actavis/Teva etc.
(01-01-2018, 08:05 PM)blandy Wrote: [quote pid='92059' dateline='1514724012']

Bensedin 1MG Z@n@x recently came top above all brands in the world for quality. so I wouldn't be so quick to write off EU meds they have some of the strictest rules in the world due to having to supply the best health care systems in the world I the only difference between them an America is That you guys literally have to have it spelled out on the pill what your taking and how strong it its incase you forgot after taking it out of the box and the blister pack. Also Just FYI Serbia is not part of the EU. Unfortunately their are many fakes kicking about to plug the gap during this drought also alot of xanax bars but just cos counterfeit don't  necessarily mean not effective or incorrectly dosed just look at the EU Swiss Pharma company Hoffman la roche which pulled the plug on its branded Di@z3p@M Valium 16 years ago http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...elper.html  yet you're all still eating em???? you really think they're real most made in Pakistan India and I just wouldnt rely on them for a taper that's for sure unless its a good branded generic such as Actavis/Teva etc.

[/quote]

I didn't write off European meds - exactly the opposite, that's why I'm worried at the idea of them being faked. The fact Bensedin and Apaurin* don't have the brand recognition of Valium (or, as you mention, Xanax bars) presumably meant they weren't worth faking, until now... (maybe!)

[*]

There seems to be a little bit of discussion elsewhere about fake Bensedin - mostly connected to DN purchases. It is hard to tell whether this is real, or whether it is vendors sowing seeds of doubt about other people's products. I'd urge anyone with info on this to add to this thread (PM if you want to stay private).

BTW I know Serbia isn't part of the EU (yet), but rightly or wrongly a lot of people refer to "EU meds", so I think it would have been understood especially given the context. Serbia is in an accession process with the EU so only a matter of time.
Yes I know a bit about this. A fair number of the bensedin that go around now are in fact counterfeit and that's been the case for a number of years now. There has also been a price in bensedin in the country of origin and they are now more expensive then apuarin

I should add this is the same with the ksalol as well in fact there is one vendor who is not allowed on here who was sending out ksalol which contained an anti psychotic substance instead and I know this because they were tested.

They are due to join the eu in 2020 but trust me they don't come from there anyway ?
Thanks for the input guys. I don't see any reason not to fake them, if there meant to be the best brand! Like Roche which have been faked for years! Last time I had Roche 10 years ago from PK and if I remember correctly they were good and looked really good quality, made under licence from Roch by Martin Dow pharmaceutical or something similar. The xanax bars I'm taking just now, they don't seem right its like I hear people having conversations in my head so I'm not sure whats in them! Are apaurin the same as bensedin? God Bless, Eddie
I wouldn't say the bensedin are the best brand. My favourites are apuarin but maybe that's because I haven't had any decent any decent ones in a while but what puzzles me is that the ones I tend to get aren't as described above and well they just seem weak
Yeah they don't seem that strong to me the bensedin either! Really chalky and no taste unless you let it fully dissolve, even then there's hardly a diaz taste to them. I reckon there's a lot of fakes kicking about the UK. God Bless, Eddie

I'd love to try the apaurin I've heard there the best! Is that the blue ones with 10mg stamp on them they look a really good press and colour! God Bless, Eddie
Ask for the boxes, at least one per order.
1) loosely pills is the easier way to make " fake" , Then pills in blister and the harder is pills in blister plus the boxes. In most countries, the pills came in blister and inside boxes.
My favorite magazine delivery "guy" always include the boxes, it is a must.