Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello & Happy Holidays from Australia
Hi All.
I read the rules - like sensible people do - and I'm just stopping in to say Hello.
A little while back I had success with a vendor and I have just found them listed in IOP's Open Forum.
I'm interested to see what else is going on once I get to 50 posts. Wink
You seem like a happy & friendly bunch of people and I look forward to chatting with members over time.
Cheers,

Richardg8092
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Welcome, Richardg8092. I am not here very long myself, but have found everyone to be just wonderful. The site is such a rich resource of information, far beyond anything to do with the IOP sections. I hope that you will do well here. RM
Hey there Richard, welcome to the group. This forum is a wealth of information, with lots of helpful people. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Welcome Richardg8092

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than just an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best becauseof those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hey there Richard!  Big Grin
You'll love it here! 
Mikka~
Hello and welcome, Richardg8092...Smile
Thank you all for such a warm welcome!
And yes, I intend to read read read - and post along the way.
I've already read the odd post where members have had to be reminded of Rule # X.
The only attention I want from the Mods is them thinking "Wow. He got it from the very start".
Cheers,
R.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Hello Richardg8092 and welcome to the forum.
welcome aboard. May u find all u need. Quite wise to have read the rules. It is unreal how many people think rules are not very important in terms of safety.

I like your spirit. Have fun.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome Richardg8092. Hope you are having a wonderful holiday.