Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diazapam
Smile 
Hi Eddie!

Not sure about the brand as a whole - i.e Any of the other meds that they make or made.  But from what I have been told by a reputable source, is that R0che Di@zepam are still legitimately availiable under that brand name. Thats not to say they are made by the same company or in the same factory.

I am quite sure(though please correct me if I'm wrong if anyone knows better), that they are definitely availiable as a "Made under License", type of product.  And I would imagine that they(the owners of the R0che brand) would allow only the most reputable Ph@rmaceutical companys to produce them under such a respected and well known brand name, and they are likely be under quite stringent licensing conditions too, I would guess.

I know a Vendor who I believe may have the "Real thing" made by R0che itself - if that is the one that you are looking for, I know for sure he has the genuine Licensed version of that brand(V.good quality- had them myself!)
He's a very respected old school vendor, and a totally trustworthy soul(Most here will probably know exactly who I am referring too!).

Eitherway, I am sure that if you need to know anything about that particular brand, i.e - if they are still availiable then he would most definitely be the best person to ask...IMHO!

*Also Eddie, please PM me if I can help further or point you in the right direction of the person to ask about the availability of the R0che brand Di@zepam  Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.

Messages In This Thread
Diazapam - by esbayne - 12-17-2017, 01:10 AM
RE: Diazapam - by esbayne - 12-17-2017, 07:08 AM
RE: Diazapam - by D-izzy - 12-17-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Diazapam - by invisiblejungle - 12-17-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: Diazapam - by Mapurv - 12-18-2017, 12:57 AM
RE: Diazapam - by Sunglassesron - 12-18-2017, 07:17 PM