Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam LPH 1 mg
Hope it worked like it should have done for you amjad ?
I find the 1mg just perfect for my panic attacks.  I really don't need any more than that (But....sometimes I "treat" myself with another Big Grin)  But I don't want to do that often and build a tolerance up.  My BIG mistake is I wait until I am low or out before ordering and I don't know what makes me do that to myself.  Then I have to resort to the breathing into a paper bag and walking around the house until I calm down.  

For sleep, yeah they may make me go to sleep but never do they make me stay asleep.  I'm a 2 hour a night sleeper and have been functioning like that for years.  I'd just love to get 5 hours at a clip in.  I'm sure my health and attitude would be so much greater. (and it's really not bad right now)  My husband who at 60 needs 10 hours or more, and he's always been that way,  even in his 30's, is amazed that I can function everyday with so little sleep.
I'm sure it's just something my body is used to, I only drink one cup of coffee a day now because of panic attacks and take no other stimulant.
 Angels Among US      Angel
If anyone does need to do a search for something they dont recognise then avoid g00gle and use something like DuckDuckGo dot com, they don't track you or store all your search inquiries like most of the big engines like g00gle does. Stay safe out there.
(10-11-2017, 08:35 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: I may be able to get these I'm going to enquire I can get the helex ones made by krka

I have been searching high and low through forums trying to find ANY info on the Helex alp as well as the Frontin alp. I'm not asking for an information hand out but just a hint in the right direction would greatly help.
Thanks☺
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

(10-11-2017, 08:35 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: I may be able to get these I'm going to enquire I can get the helex ones made by krka

Hey Sunglassesron,
Did you ever find out anything about those Helex??
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...