Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diazapam
I thought I saw that Roche quit making Valium. I still see then advertise as Roche brands. Are these possibly old stock. Just wondered if anybody else noticed that. I have bought kinds.
I think I enter entr to hit I wondered if they could still be making in other countries, Or make that are using this ass a sample. I know for sure cut outs have been logon

Thanks for getting backing back to so fast.

Thanks Eddie
Smile 
Hi Eddie!

Not sure about the brand as a whole - i.e Any of the other meds that they make or made.  But from what I have been told by a reputable source, is that R0che Di@zepam are still legitimately availiable under that brand name. Thats not to say they are made by the same company or in the same factory.

I am quite sure(though please correct me if I'm wrong if anyone knows better), that they are definitely availiable as a "Made under License", type of product.  And I would imagine that they(the owners of the R0che brand) would allow only the most reputable Ph@rmaceutical companys to produce them under such a respected and well known brand name, and they are likely be under quite stringent licensing conditions too, I would guess.

I know a Vendor who I believe may have the "Real thing" made by R0che itself - if that is the one that you are looking for, I know for sure he has the genuine Licensed version of that brand(V.good quality- had them myself!)
He's a very respected old school vendor, and a totally trustworthy soul(Most here will probably know exactly who I am referring too!).

Eitherway, I am sure that if you need to know anything about that particular brand, i.e - if they are still availiable then he would most definitely be the best person to ask...IMHO!

*Also Eddie, please PM me if I can help further or point you in the right direction of the person to ask about the availability of the R0che brand Di@zepam  Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
I remember hearing this too, but it's still on their website:

www.roche.com/products/product-details.htm?productId=36a09cbd-673a-4b08-9220-f804edc6f0e4

And when I searched online there were a bunch of articles from this summer about Roche recalling diazepam tabs in Australia due to employee tampering.
have not heard anything about this, its a huge money maker don't know why they would choose to back out if anytimg they will expand and come out with an extended release or get into the opiate business.
This is very very old news. Roche do not make valium anymore other than in some american countries. Most pharmas make them under their license ala Martin Dow but sorry no comparison on the originals