Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gabapentin
Does anyone know a reliable, economic source for gabapentin.

Thank you,

Love, Light, and Joy.....
These are reliable sources for name-brand Neurontin:

brandmedicines.com/

goldpharma.cn/

aurapharm.com/all_products.htm
Myself, I'd be extremely careful with these substances....

With extreme doses and/or extreme cutoffs, they can have long lasting stroke like effects.... That may never diminish...

Please do a little "extra" homework when considerings these forms of relief....

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Having been prescribed gabapentin for quite a while, I think the full side effects and addictiveness are not properly understood by most doctors. I found it quite hard to withdraw from after a year of use. Abrupt cessation can cause seizures, so tread carefully and educate yourself. That said, forums with patient experience do tend to attract people who have had the worst experiences, so treat them as "maximum bad" but probably still worth knowing about.
If you are in the UK there are many places which sell this, but be quick because gabapentin (and pregabalin) will soon be class C substances and not available through online consultation.  I agree strongly with the above posters, gabapentin has only been approved for medical use for 15 years and it seems that side effects and addictivness may have been down played by Pfizer [shock], hence one of the reasons it will be a classified substance in the UK.
(12-18-2017, 08:11 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Myself, I'd be extremely careful with these substances....

With extreme doses and/or extreme cutoffs, they can have long lasting stroke like effects.... That may never diminish...

Please do a little "extra" homework when considerings these forms of relief....

Ice

Good call, Ice.  I have hundreds of Neurontin put away in a cabinet (it's the only anxiolytic the VA will prescribe), don't want to give up the prescription for reasons best not mentioned, but I wouldn't touch them with a ten-foot pole.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Thanks for all the info. I have to agree, I definitely think the addictiveness of this is seriously underestimated.

I had no idea about the stroke / seizure withdrawal effects. Thanks for the warnings. I will proceed with caution.
(12-17-2017, 11:22 PM)invisiblejungle Wrote: These are reliable sources for name-brand Neurontin:

brandmedicines.com/

goldpharma.cn/

Thanks invisible

Has anyone had experience with these three pharmacies invisible mentioned and could recommend one over the other? I noticed they are mentioned in other threads but not specifically listed in the iop list.

Thanks
(12-27-2017, 05:00 PM)Lunar Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 11:22 PM)invisiblejungle Wrote: These are reliable sources for name-brand Neurontin:

brandmedicines.com/

goldpharma.cn/

Thanks invisible

Has anyone had experience with these three pharmacies invisible mentioned and could recommend one over the other? I noticed they are mentioned in other threads but not specifically listed in the iop list.

Thanks
Brandmedicines, has always been my go to for Gapapentin and a few other items. I have never had any problems receiving orders usually (10 days or less) USA
Try the new person in the email section i suspect she will he toyr cheapest option and best of brand too.