Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strains good for coilitis? So got my clnoscpy; anyone Recommend strains for colitis.
Question 
So I have a case of colitis, and wondering if there are any strange that people have used to help this in the past. I was reading up on Terpenes; Felt like I was a youngster again doing language class, but wow what potential they have. Especially with inflammation and curing small ulcers that come with colitis. Just need to find the right strain. Looking to adjust diet and use mm before I go to big Pharma. Thank you Smile
Strains of CBD 2...for inflamation.
CBC, CBD, in higher concentration.

For Nausea and colitis without infection, use 2:1 ratio of CBD:CBN, with Delta 9

For infection in colitis stay away from Delta 9 and CBN.
Use CBV in high concentration.

To find out what is in your strain ask to see the batch number analysis sheets. Every batch from, cbd to vaps has them.

Remember no seed oil.
Right on, thank you for posting this. I have a feeling you are talking about terpines as I know what CBD is, but some of the other things I am guessing our other types of Terpenes. All I know is no way I am I ever taking Humara, sorry spelling it wrong, as stuff seems scary as hell. Yes I know it’s not cannabis, just saying the warning at the end is longer than the whole commercial. Figures what good is a colonoscopy if I can’t get the medicine to help myself. Probably going to have to deal with a steroid. Unfortunately there used to be something that help me, but they stop making it. Rather not get into the politics of it. And frankly it never got me high, it just made my stomach not hurt and made me feel calm. But like I said I have faith in cannabis, and sure they will be coming up with stuff more and more. So anyway thank you for the help and good luck to anyone else suffering what I suffer. Frankly, I just don’t eat if I’m going to a concert or if I’m going out nowadays, because then I might be hungry but at least I won’t have a stomachache or have to run to some horrible Trainspotting bathroom ha ha. And no Trainspotting has nothing to do with any of this in regards to that drug, I was just thinking of a movie in the worst possible bathroom.
What a pain it thanks for the advice, and actually I did overlook something that is key. Avoid seeds of all sorts if you have a stomach issue until you find out what it is. And frankly the lozenge or’s have really helped me. Very very low dosage but that’s just me. And I am just starting to experiment with the CD what a pain thanks for the advice, and actually I did overlook something that is key. Avoid seeds of all sorts if you have a stomach issue until you find out what it is. And frankly the lozenge or‘s have really helped me. Very very low dosage but that’s just me. And I am just starting to experiment with the cbd, as well as the terpenes. Just a matter of the stores opening.
Hey folks, so someone gave me a post or link in Leafly news, there is a article on the top 10 strains for colitis.