Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MM
What are you feelings on people using medical marijuana. ? I am for it . The big pharma has too much money to fight it,

Eddie
I am a firm believer in this natural plant given to us, I believe, by God.

For pain, for nausea, for inability to eat. I believe edibles and oil are the way to go.

Congratulations on making 150 posts, eddie. Well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
You right in line in my thinking. Besides the obvious economical benefits, it would help a lot with chronic pain and many other aliments . Colorado has it and it has nit imploded yet but has been during rather well. I hope that our government sees the benefits and also help all the people that have been imprisoned over a plant.

Thanks for the kind words. Look for me on the forums

Regards Eddie
I have a MMJ card myself (and I live in a state where MMJ is only available for serious conditions). I am a firm believer in legalization across the board, but I also believe that there's a lot of misinformation regarding MJ's medicinal benefits. I am so tired of articles hyping it up as a cure-all. It's simply a plant, and like the thousands of plants used around the world for medicinal purposes, it has certain effects that can help certain conditions.
I never tried mj, but wonder if it would be better alternative for anxiety, to which I take benzos (which kind of scare me)
(12-22-2017, 12:53 AM)K_Dub Wrote: I never tried mj, but wonder if it would be better alternative for anxiety, to which I take benzos (which kind of scare me)

If MJ helps you with anxiety, it could be a better alternative than benzos, which are physically addictive. But MJ does not help all people with anxiety. It actually causes anxiety for many people. It's not like benzos, which directly slow down your brain by increasing GABA signalling. MJ has an interesting combination of effects, and the only way to determine how it affects you is to try it. For anxiety, an indica strain would probably be a better choice than sativa.
(12-23-2017, 08:36 AM)invisiblejungle Wrote:
(12-22-2017, 12:53 AM)K_Dub Wrote: I never tried mj, but wonder if it would be better alternative for anxiety, to which I take benzos (which kind of scare me)

If MJ helps you with anxiety, it could be a better alternative than benzos, which are physically addictive. But MJ does not help all people with anxiety. It actually causes anxiety for many people. It's not like benzos, which directly slow down your brain by increasing GABA signalling. MJ has an interesting combination of effects, and the only way to determine how it affects you is to try it. For anxiety, an indica strain would probably be a better choice than sativa.

Happy Holidays All..

Depending on all the different strains of MM they have on the market now days some are specifically hybrid for Anxiety but it is a trial and error depending on each persons own chemistry. MJ does help me with anxiety and even though I still take the occasional Benzo's I'd probably be taking them by the hand full and be addicted to them which are hell to get off of once you become dependent. MM on the other hand is far less addictive than Benzo's at least in my opinion. MM is also a far less dangerous drug with a lot of other medical benefits and when was the last time you have heard of someone overdosing on MJ?? M for going on 8 years now.J has helped me keep my seizures in check from my PTSD going back to 2010.

Peace ALL

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"