Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any love for bromazep@m here?
I ask only because I have an opportunity to obtain a few tabs of 6mg, and per the benz@ equivalence chart, it would seem to be a reasonable substitute for di@z at a much better price.

Thank you in advance!
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(12-09-2017, 07:20 AM)OldBoy Wrote: I ask only because I have an opportunity to obtain a few tabs of 6mg, and per the benz@ equivalence chart, it would seem to be a reasonable substitute for di@z at a much better price.

Thank you in advance!

Bromozapam is not very popular here in the US so you don't really come across it much but I obtained some a couple of years ago just to see if it might be a fresh alternative to the other benz@s I had been taking where I could see a tolerance growing and I could also tell I was getting a psychological dependence. Bromozapam is a benzodiazepine derivative and is an anti-anxiety agent and has similar effects of diazep@m. It's used to treat anxiety and panic states and also used as a premedicant prior to minor surgery.  I found ,in my own personal experience, that when taken in low doses it combats anxiety and tension but in higher doses the sedative and muscle relaxant properties can be felt. It is usually prescribed in 1.5 mg, 3mg, and 6 mg but there is also now a 12mg tablet. I remember I was able to obtain a few different brands but there are a few 6mg Brom@z@p@m that come in bar shaped tablets that were very similar in appearance to 2mg @LP.  With all that being said, Brom@z@ap@m did not offer me the same relief for my anxiety as @L.P., Clon@z@p@m, or @tivan, or even di@z@p@m but it's worth a try.
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

I ordered some bromaz for the first time recently, and it feels similar to loraz for me. I like it. Definitely worth trying.
My experience was that it was especially good for anxiety, but not too sedating. So I used it a few times when I had very high anxiety but still needed my brain switched on for work.
As Mapurv420 says, I think that benzo's tend to affect everyone a bit differently. I had client's that swore by Bro. (Preferred it to ALP or Clowns). And I had other's who thought that it was just so-so. I have tried it a few times that found it to be better than I expected. I could feel it's anxiolytic properties, but it wasn't as heavy on the hypnotic side as the more popular benzo's.
(12-18-2017, 01:26 AM)Rafterman Wrote: As Mapurv420 says, I think that benzo's tend to affect everyone a bit differently. I had client's that swore by Bro. (Preferred it to ALP or Clowns). And I had other's who thought that it was just so-so. I have tried it a few times that found it to be better than I expected. I could feel it's anxiolytic properties, but it wasn't as heavy on the hypnotic side as the more popular benzo's.

That's been my experience over the past week or so as well, RM.  Very much an anxiolytic (and quite effective at 6mg twice a day), with none of the "boozy" effects of Di@z.  Very reasonably priced as well, and I'm sure you're familiar with the general feeling of comfort one has when there's a nice-sized stash of anxiolytics available!
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(12-23-2017, 02:19 PM)OldBoy Wrote:
(12-18-2017, 01:26 AM)Rafterman Wrote: As Mapurv420 says, I think that benzo's tend to affect everyone a bit differently. I had client's that swore by Bro. (Preferred it to ALP or Clowns). And I had other's who thought that it was just so-so. I have tried it a few times that found it to be better than I expected. I could feel it's anxiolytic properties, but it wasn't as heavy on the hypnotic side as the more popular benzo's.

That's been my experience over the past week or so as well, RM.  Very much an anxiolytic (and quite effective at 6mg twice a day), with none of the "boozy" effects of Di@z.  Very reasonably priced as well, and I'm sure you're familiar with the general feeling of comfort one has when there's a nice-sized stash of anxiolytics available!
Yes, indeed I am, OB...lol. Sometimes I think that having a supply on hand is 90% of the battle. Never leave home without 'em.
i have topic on in in anxiety forum, i tried them for several months ,i would put it down to same as 6mg -10mg vals, very similar in action as you dont get any strong kick but it works and thinks thats what matters, its sort of old benzo and not widely used so many just overlook and given not many stock it many go with known stuff as Di@z.
Lexillium made in Macedonia by far the best you can get
tippler: the rules which we enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Please follow rule one and do the welcome thread please. A brief intro will suffice.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel