Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TIME IN DECEMBER
I started the thread when I read the bulletin at the PO, and if it is sent International express it is supposed to arrive earlier, Sorry I did not read any further the first time. I may be wrong but I think most vendors use this as they can make sure that you did in fact receive? Could be wrong? Merry Christmas to you all-FF
I had a couple come quick this season, but so many others are just soooooo slow. I am getting to the point where I am concerned one may be lost.
(12-23-2017, 07:34 PM)K_Dub Wrote: I had a couple come quick this season, but so many others are just soooooo slow.  I am getting to the point where I am concerned one may be lost.

I,  too,  had a couple come in a good amount of time but one is still outstanding & me worried it got lost or intercepted... Grrrr ?
I have four on the way (one order split into four mailings), the first went out 14 days ago.  I just blame Christmas mail volume and hope for the best.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

I'm still waiting on a magazine from 12/5. I am losing hope, as the vendor website is down too. So Stressful. But it makes me feel a little better that December shipping times seem to be long.
Greetings All..

I had an order placed early December and took 20 days from beginning to end.

I sure cannot complain about this time of year

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
The one I was waiting on and worried about FINALLY came!
Almost 3 weeks but ok by me!
Hopefully everyone will get theirs, too  Shy
(12-26-2017, 11:14 PM)isabella104 Wrote: I'm still waiting on a magazine from 12/5. I am losing hope, as the vendor website is down too. So Stressful. But it makes me feel a little better that December shipping times seem to be long.

I think we are in the same boat! I also ordered in the beginning of dec. and now the website is down... fingers crossed mail is just slow though.

Usually takes about two weeks to reach me (EU).
(01-04-2018, 10:20 AM)Kimye Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 11:14 PM)isabella104 Wrote: I'm still waiting on a magazine from 12/5. I am losing hope, as the vendor website is down too. So Stressful. But it makes me feel a little better that December shipping times seem to be long.

I think we are in the same boat! I also ordered in the beginning of dec. and now the website is down... fingers crossed mail is just slow though.

Usually takes about two weeks to reach me (EU).

Can you PM me if you know any info about said website that's down. Like why and or if youve heard anything? 

If it is a site from i, I believe I can state that, there are so many that come and go I have lost track. Gave up on them because of price and constant phone calls but some years back had good luck with one and recently tried too find it-Gone! Hope things work out for you bry686!-FF