Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Hello Everyone; First Time User
Hello Everyone, I'm a new user too.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules which we do enforce, including make a welcome thread are here: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

five posts a day. we are all very protective of our forum family.

read the rules. and have glorious holidays.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Lovestoski, welcome to to the community. This group contains a wealth of knowledge. Hope you find what you need!
Welcome Lovestoski

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but thats what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to out fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Throw a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hi lovestoski1966 and welcome to the forum.

Lots of fun here in all kinds of ways.

Great members of all kinds .

Make ur self at home and find some threads to post.
Welcome to you!!

Enjoy your stay here Shy
Hi there. I’m also new. Actually I opened my profile in October but there was a delay in approving it, then I found myself in December. Anyways, I’m here now ? Welcome to us both?
Hello and welcome, lovestoski1966...Smile
Welome!!! Super awesome forum here, you'll get put of it what you put im! Good luck, need help pm!
Welcome lovestoski!