Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rip off
I saw ads for Alexander norgan and spoke on the phone many times. He had some things that were unusual. I sent 400 to Caroon ( Nigeria) and then got an email tha DHL had to have a city fee paid before the deliver. He would not give me a DHL number 9As he was full of crap). He wanted 100 dollars to release it. I knew I was ripped off. He said he would pay half if I paid the other half.He kept calling and calling till I blocked his number. What a piece of work. I do not see how some people sleep at night. Please spread his name around and if I can save somebody, anybody and money it will be worth it. I am not stupid and asked for the DHL number but he acted stupid.

Please do not deal with this guy

I am so grateful to the people on her that have helped me out. There aew great people on here and if you find a crook report them to an admin and get them gone !!

T juts cant thank you all enough.

Regards Eddie
Sorry to hear that you got scammed by the low life.
May be there should be a thread just warning never to order from countries like Nigeria and now Cameroon, well known scammers, anyone reading thinking of ordering from these countries please don't, you won't get anything but a large hole in your bank balance, only legit i know of in that continent are listed on here, southern bit of the continent, there are just 2 legit vendors from there so try sticking with them, check them out first, they don't scam.
Thanks for this info i have recently been having a back and fourth with a vendor that claims to ship from Cameroon Pakistan and US has a website with literally everything you could think of on it thanks G.Elias for the country warning. I was already feeling like giving it a miss when i was quoted 2-3 working days for delivery to Europe hahahaha but the words in this thread have made my mind up for me.
Cheers Guys and sorry Esbayne that you had to find out the hard way.
I was glad I could hep you out earilier

regards Eddie
I got an e-mail from someone similar,had really hard to find meds,and good prices.anytime I hear those two together I try to get as much info. as I can so I can share it with others.Not to buy,but to beware.he was from camaroon also.he gave me his cell phone # and everything,and kept saying "trust me maaan"we work with the pharmacy shippers.we get really good deals on left overs and near expires.he wanted my address to send me samples to try.(YEA-RIGHT),NO THANKS MAAAN!
I have had a recent issue that is very similar. Just unsolicited email to buy stuff with a payment location and an "unreal" list of medications. i would be wary of these as much as possible..
One of the biggest red flags I see is "I sent 400 to Caroon ( Nigeria)"

Been in this biz over a decade and I avoid ANY transactions from that part of the world Nigeria and other areas in that part of the world.
The minute I see "Nigeria" in the communications anywhere I just completely ignore it. 99% of the time a scam in my experience.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Wow! Sorry that happened to you. Thanks for the info, though. Appreciate it.
(01-10-2018, 07:19 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: One of the biggest red flags I see is "I sent 400 to Caroon ( Nigeria)"

Been in this biz over a decade and I avoid ANY transactions from that part of the world Nigeria and other areas in that part of the world.
The minute I see "Nigeria" in the communications anywhere I just completely ignore it. 99% of the time a scam in my experience.

Peace All

Fury
yeah but don't you want 10 million dollars from a Nigerian prince?! Angel
(01-11-2018, 07:07 PM)Balls and chain Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 07:19 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: One of the biggest red flags I see is "I sent 400 to Caroon ( Nigeria)"

Peace All

Fury
yeah but don't you want 10 million dollars from a Nigerian prince?! Angel
I think I got an email about 10 million also. It was only going to cost me 500 dollars. What a deal!    LOL   Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Regards Eddie