Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better living through pharmacology
I try not to dwell on wrongs done me in the past, but after the vast improvement in my overall condition on a twice daily dose of .5mg clon@zep@m, it is hard to fathom why so many medical professionals were unwilling to prescribe for it, even given my medical records that clearly indicate an abrupt halt to my alpr@zol@m prescription in September and the resulting seizure and hospitalization.

The "zaps" I was feeling in my brain have stopped, I'm sleeping the entire night through with no RLS, and I'm able to enjoy a few hours of television at night without constant worry over my employment or financial situations.  I'm even able to read again, something I sorely missed over the past two months.

Absolutely, without question the best $200 (office visit) and $9.95 (generic prescription through GoodRX) I've ever spent, bar none.

Thank you once again to all who lent a shoulder for me to lean on in my time of despair...I will do my best to pay it forward here.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Oh good OB, im glad you feel better, suggesting good rx for you...was a god idea

so many have tried to encourage you and give you ideas to try .

It's good to hear good news.
good to hear. sleep well.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey OldBoy.
So glad to hear how things are working out for you. You had one of the toughest "fell through the cracks" story that I had ever heard. Not surprised that the brain zaps immediately abated. They are such a distinct sign of benzo withdrawal, particularly from c-pam. It's probably THE hallmark symptom of c-pam withdrawal. I agree with everything FF says in his post to you. C-pam is probably the most underrated drug in the world. So many uses. So effective, yet gentle to the system. Great. lengthy half-life. Wonderful foundational med for everything from seizures to anxiety. So glad that you are hooked up, for now.  Take care.  RM