Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armour Thyroid or Nature Thryoid
Ideas?

Haven't come across a vendor yet with these products.
(11-27-2017, 12:22 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: The last I heard about Armour Thyroid, it wasn't available for at least a few months because of quality issues (the dosing was off and different in each batch.)

Do you have a doctor that still writes scripts for it??  They are few and far between.

I am on the hunt for a new functional med dr. The one I have now just pushes synthroid, it is horrendous. 

I am very familiar with the dosing as I had a really good one when I lived in another state. It is so hit an miss now in the midwest ugh.
Sources for dessicated thyroid:

hxxps://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-186-Thyroid.aspx

hxxps://www.antiaging-systems.com/8-hormones

Instead of NDT, you can also try a combo of synthetic T4 and T3. Since NDT is made from pig thyroids, which have a higher T3:T4 ratio than human thyroids, some people do best with this method.

Sources for synthetic T4 and T3:

hxxps://goldpharma.com/

hxxps://www.alldaychemist.com/

hxxp://brandmedicines.com/

hxxp://mymexicandrugstore.org/common/home

I can vouch for all of these vendors.
Hmmmm... Great info there Invisible ..

I did change from "Hot Links" to a copy/paste (and remove the xx, insert TT) but,
I could not find the GoldPharma at the .com site listed..

Did find one at .CN ... Would that be the one ?

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
You guys rock! Ty so much. Gosh I love you guys
(11-27-2017, 10:48 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Hmmmm... Great info there Invisible ..

I did change from "Hot Links" to a copy/paste (and remove the xx, insert TT) but,
I could not find the GoldPharma at the .com site listed..

Did find one at .CN ... Would that be the one ?

Ice

Seems like it. When I go to the .COM, it automatically goes to the .CN.
I take Amour bc the doc I used to go to prescribed it.He said it was a much better alternative to Synthroid. Like I mentioned in another post, he had to close his practice because of insurance companies covering less and less of his preventative and more natural-based medicine. He told me to tell the next doc that I don't want synthroid.

Now I go to this woman who listened to me and my old doc and prescribes Armour. She specializes in health nutrition, supplements. She's more of a patient-focused type doctor, who focuses on preventative medicine and more natural remedies.

All this to say is that I have to pay out of pocket to see her but to me it's worth it. I really don't want to take Synthroid unless I absolutely have to. Hope this is useful in some way.
I've had the desiccated thyroid from in-house pharmacy and like most everything there, it is pretty legitimate and works just as well as anything else
Speaking of In- House Pharmacy I have used them on and off for years with very good results.

Sudsy