Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Announcement All
Best thing about Thanksgiving for me? 3 Football games before the weekend! (I'm not trying to be down on the holiday, I'm in a place that doesn't celebrate it).
Yes happy thanks givving and stomach giving day to all there . Despite we use to have turkey here for Christmas I must say I am envy to all those who filled their stomach with turkeys .
If you guys want to learn the truth of thanks giving you should watch the history channel. 
here are some preview clips.

History channel part 1

History channel part 2

The full documentary of thanksgiving can be found here-  The truth of thanks giving and life
The black friday compilations should be out today (crazyyy, look like zombies).. sad, someone got killed at my friends job. People are maniacs, I stay inside on black friday!!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Pilko, was your post a joke?
I wish a happy holiday weekend to all! Unfortunately I know many of you had a hard time and my thoughts are with you.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
(11-25-2017, 06:49 PM)Linville Wrote: Pilko, was your post a joke?

Haha yes, it was a joke. I think south park originally did it from the whole ancient aliens thing which was on the history channel.