Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson Dies at 83; Wild-Eyed Leader of a Murderous Crew
Didn't one try to kill Reagan when he was president ? or am i getting it mixed up with the Ford attempt ?
I read Helter Skelter when i was about 13-14, books were always left around the house so i would read them, maybe not your run of the mill reading for a teenage lad.
I got to know that book pretty well, I ended up as part of my English language exam having to give a speech about the Helter Skelter book and the contents within, teacher said it was one of the better speeches she had heard from my year, would have gotten better marks but I could never pronounce the authors surname, Vincent Buglowowski (thats how it always came out.)

When i heard about Manson dying I just thought good, pity it didn't happen sooner, he destroyed so many lives, a lot of those 'followers' were just mere kids, their heads mashed up by so much LSD they were given, Manson wouldn't take it with the rest of them, he used it to control their fragile minds, no doubt another that will be stoking that big furnace for eternity, no doubt some will see this as an excuse to make some money off the back of Manson and all the rest of what went on, horrid little excuse for a human being.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charles Manson Dies at 83; Wild-Eyed Leader of a Murderous Crew - by G.Elias - 11-21-2017, 02:12 PM