Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me into this forum I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can, starting with the rules which I will be familiarizing myself with as soon as I've had a good night's sleep. Until next time good bye guys and gals.
Welcome blandy! Read and reread the rules. They are hard to remember sometimes, but serve a good purpose!
Hi and welcome blandy to the forum.

Good for you making a post in the welcome thread introducing urself.

I’m not lost, I’m exploring.
Hi blandy, glad too have you with this FINE group of people! I Try and read peoples handles. I hope U do not consider yourself bland? We are all unique and special in our own way! I am a 52 yr old single guy with a dog and not much of a social life other than funerals lately, I Am BLAND! Hope I missed the mark on this one and look forward too your contributions. Best to YOU-FF
Welcome blandly! Welcome to a warm and friendly community, and thanks for reading the rules. Looking forward to hearing from your perspective on ioP in the future. (because, you know, diversity)
Hello and welcome, blandy. Glad you are joining the forum and looking forward to your posts. Smile
Hi there Blandy. Hope you find what you're looking for!
Hey Blandy,
I am new here, too, but the crowd on here is so nice that it's hard to believe that it's a forum (if you know what I mean). Good luck to you!  RM
(11-21-2017, 09:49 AM)Rafterman Wrote: Hey Blandy,
I am new here, too, but the crowd on here is so nice that it's hard to believe that it's a forum (if you know what I mean). Good luck to you!  RM

Welcome hope you find what you need.
Welcome aboard the forum...Read and enjoy