Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom
Any Kratom vendors?.. if so do you have Red Maeng Da Kratom, or any red strains?  PM me if you are into Kratom anyway, laws are 

changing where I live and I'd like to find a reliable source with decent prices.  I do need quantity though.  If anyone knows a vendor for

Kratom that has massive stock please PM me.  I will be checking over the site later.  I am used to a certain price and hoping I can

keep it around the same.. already costs me about 250$ a month.  It is the only thing I take for pain.  Thanks in advance to everyone!
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
We did remove many of them when the warnings first came out. But, u will find some left. Or, maybe u have a PM friend.

I am not familiar with these vendors. Maybe tomorrow I can look and see if I can find an area where we discussed them.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

ive never needed it, but until couple days before some crap news came out and for long time most sell it openly on the webs use search engine and theres tons of sites that offer it, thou given current situation, id use live chat or pm them to see if they still do your state or origin country some might some not, but list is big so imagine its working out ones that can do stealth pckgng and shipping to you.
(11-17-2017, 06:38 PM)cmdline Wrote: ive never needed it, but until couple days before some crap news came out and for long time most sell it openly on the webs use search engine and theres tons of sites that offer it, thou given current situation, id use live chat or pm them to see if they still do your state or origin country some might some not, but list is big so imagine its working out ones that can do stealth pckgng and shipping to you.

Superspeocia.com worked great for me, (I liv live in the north east. 2day shipping

But remember, fror kratom less is more. Try not to take more than 5mg a day for optimism effects
(11-16-2017, 07:12 PM)horsiesI am new,I stumbled across your forum and live in Wa. state,kratom is completely legal as is weed here.I use an online vendor out of San diego area--well actually Big Bear,Ca,takes about 2 days to from there to me,huge variety.is it ok to post the name of the place?I know of the one i use and the one i used to use.Currently some drama with the fda doing an 8 step study and result wil determine if kratom will be a schedualed med type substance,be banned,left as is,or seen as like an illicit drug,I think it is effective in relieving pain and giving a sense of well being but not euphoric ever. Wrote: Any Kratom vendors?.. if so do you have Red Maeng Da Kratom, or any red strains?  PM me if you are into Kratom anyway, laws are 

changing where I live and I'd like to find a reliable source with decent prices.  I do need quantity though.  If anyone knows a vendor for

Kratom that has massive stock please PM me.  I will be checking over the site later.  I am used to a certain price and hoping I can

keep it around the same.. already costs me about 250$ a month.  It is the only thing I take for pain.  Thanks in advance to everyone!
Hi people,.it is powdery and vairies from tan to yellowish and green to sortof a dull red green,powder may be fine or slighly gritty if not ground down well,I have asked if it is ok that I place a vendor for this product in thread but since I am new it is not permitted as is the norm in a forum such as this.Sometimes newbys have alternate motives,I think I can lead you to a facebook group clled kratom united which has alot of info,or google kratom on the Botanical
Education Alliance for info that is legit and not just hearsay.There is also a group on vendors that must be approved by the admin. on facebook,the name of that one slips my mind.Im a member of Kratom united,and Kratom watchdogs and every month responsible for checking the state I live in for anything new with pending legislation and such,a leader in the fight for Kratom to remain legal --oh i dont thinkim allowed to say.After while you guys will get to know me.Im terribly sorry but I do not want to break rules and am so brand new here Kratom is my go to for pain control but its a very good thing for me,and ive added cbd,and I am working on getting some real poharmacueticals to cimbat the condition to control the pain.these 2 are helpfull,do not cause euphoria or high feeling.
    I know that feeling but for me it lasts only a few weeks at best with any pain relieving opiate,of course I like that feeling but i really just want to feel less pain so i can function normally,that means getting the underlying cause under control.Charon please chastise me if Im out of line Im really informed about this as my son used to be a vendor and ive been taking it because the docs around my area are not giving itout untlee your at end of life or have cancer.Im so dibilitated I cant even go to the store,and they don't listen to me or care.

Kratom ,it is fine powder by the time you get it,sold in bulk online,color ranges from light tan to deep green or brown,well a concentrate will sometimes be a darker color. .I think the person who put superspeciosa as a hit when doing anonline search may get you to the vendor i like best but not sure ,too new to provide trusted info in the forum ,waiting for Charon to approve..
    I hope she will trust me soon because im a wealth of info about the topic.Facebook has a few groups dedicated to the plant,one is kratom untited,other is kratom watchdogs,and there is one more for vendors.Many vendors are in indonesia and its really a good deal and they will try there best to get you to pick them,ive purchased 3 times from there,and have not had any issues recieving a kg for 100 dollars or near that which lasted 3 month for myself and my son who was taking it like every 4 hours,i just occasionally.You just need a teaspoon,if you take too much it will make you tired,and some strains can amke you nauseated and you will vomit if youtake too much.If you do the Borneo types there is a thing called the wobbles which you feel like your eyes are wobblying..I had it once and its uncomfortable but indicated i took too much.Ive built a tolerance and now require one level tablespoon,in the states you should be paying 25 dollars to 30 dollars for 250 grams,they also have 1 oz packs or trial packs so you can find what works.
  I find with daily use at 4x day i am spending 50 dollars a month,plus yogurt or applesauce to mix the powder in.I suggest you get used to the powder and not all tastes horrible.Some do taste very bitter,many people mix it up in a tea,adding lemon to help absorbtion or just a vitamin c woud probably do same if its chewable and taken at same time.Sugar or honey makes it taste pleasant and is a good way to be decreet if you take it at work because its just a tea.
   I advise you not to purchase at glass or pipe/smoke shops because it is very expensive and many times it is very weak.Spending 50 bucks for 5 or 10 capsules is not my idea of a good deal.I have a capsule maker but im too lazy to acually use it,i have future plans for it though for turmeric which is a treatment for autoimmune dxs.thats what causes my disableing pain,Please note i have given you links to facebook groups with alot of info on the plant,also the Botanical Education Alliance has alot of info.Google it,also American Kratom Association..thats all of the info I am allowed to give out hereper rules.Even on the kratom forums with exception of approved vendors on the Vendor page we are not allowed to give names or recommendations so thats for everyones protection...if you can afford a trial of the plant then go to a head shop and get a expensive brand,ask staff--some are clueless,some are quite knowledgeable and try it out and then use the resources i told you about or wait until i can make it to the more secure areas---will be a while as ive got 48 more posts to go.lolOt 148 if its now 150 posts.

Kratom does not come blocked and is not oily,,it is fine powder by the time you get it,sold in bulk online,color ranges from light tan to deep green or brown,well a concentrate will sometimes be a darker color I think the person who put superspeciosa as a hit when doing anonline search may get you to the vendor i like best but not sure ,too new to provide trusted info in the forum ,waiting for Charon to approve..
    I hope she will trust me soon because im a wealth of info about the topic.Facebook has a few groups dedicated to the plant,one is kratom untited,other is kratom watchdogs,and there is one more for vendors.Many vendors are in indonesia and its really a good deal and they will try there best to get you to pick them,ive purchased 3 times from there,and have not had any issues recieving a kg for 100 dollars or near that which lasted 3 month for myself and my son who was taking it like every 4 hours,i just occasionally.You just need a teaspoon,if you take too much it will make you tired,and some strains can amke you nauseated and you will vomit if youtake too much.If you do the Borneo types there is a thing called the wobbles which you feel like your eyes are wobblying..I had it once and its uncomfortable but indicated i took too much.Ive built a tolerance and now require one level tablespoon,in the states you should be paying 25 dollars to 30 dollars for 250 grams,they also have 1 oz packs or trial packs so you can find what works.
  I find with daily use at 4x day i am spending 50 dollars a month,plus yogurt or applesauce to mix the powder in.I suggest you get used to the powder and not all tastes horrible.Some do taste very bitter,many people mix it up in a tea,adding lemon to help absorbtion or just a vitamin c woud probably do same if its chewable and taken at same time.Sugar or honey makes it taste pleasant and is a good way to be decreet if you take it at work because its just a tea.
   I advise you not to purchase at glass or pipe/smoke shops because it is very expensive and many times it is very weak.Spending 50 bucks for 5 or 10 capsules is not my idea of a good deal.I have a capsule maker but im too lazy to acually use it,i have future plans for it though for turmeric which is a treatment for autoimmune dxs.thats what causes my disableing pain,Please note i have given you links to facebook groups with alot of info on the plant,also the Botanical Education Alliance has alot of info.Google it,also American Kratom Association..thats all of the info I am allowed to give out hereper rules.Even on the kratom forums with exception of approved vendors on the Vendor page we are not allowed to give names or recommendations so thats for everyones protection...if you can afford a trial of the plant then go to a head shop and get a expensive brand,ask staff--some are clueless,some are quite knowledgeable and try it out and then use the resources i told you about or wait until i can make it to the more secure areas---will be a while as ive got 48 more posts to go.lolOt 148 if its now 150 posts.
Just wanted to suggest contacting a store that operates legally here. I would think they could take care of you. Best of luck, shouldn’t be too tough to track down.
Admin says I can put a name here in the first level-open forum,but then she said something about it being a international forum so aske dif it was overseas,I will just write something vague so you guys can figure it out without saying name k..... Wharehouse,SoCal Botanicals has many herbal rememdies and is ideal for person wanting a healthier alternative to synthetic drugs for various conditions,things like blue lotus,st johns wort,etc,the owner will happily discus any products you may be interested in if you hit the contact us...I think thats all i can say or i might get banned or at least in trouble,,ok have a great day..Oh Krat is commonly called speciosa and some places you need to search for that in particular or you will never find it.Plus the facebook forums,,im going off this thread and onto seek other info here,have a great day all
We do not allow Us to US sources on here in re: scheduled medicines.

So, MMJ is still a sch one, so nobody put up any sources now please.

However, kratom is still on the fence legally, and can therefore be posted in this thread, the source, without me removing your head. k?

When we say no US to US transactions, it does refer to scheduled medicines. Unless and until kratom becomes a scheduled med, it is acceptable to post the source.

Thank you for asking though.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

sent you a PM, bud.

(11-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Charon Wrote: We do not allow Us to US sources on here in re: scheduled medicines.

So, MMJ is still a sch one, so nobody put up any sources now please.

However, kratom is still on the fence legally, and can therefore be posted in this thread, the source, without me removing your head. k?

When we say no US to US transactions, it does refer to scheduled medicines.  Unless and until kratom becomes a scheduled med, it is acceptable to post the source.

Thank you for asking though.

good to know! I just sent the OP a link to another forum..but one of the better sources is here: http://www.shop.healthbodyandmindcompany.com/main.sc

For those on a budget, check out the bargain bin and the clearance sale