Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom ILLEGAL in USA
Looks like it had a good run but the DEA and now customs will be looking for Kratom  (affecting large packages of any kind im

sure).  I dont think the BEA is gonna stop them this time.  Pretty sure it's done. So sad bc that is the only thing I use for pain

and I know plenty of addicts that it helped quit.  People are messaging me very upset, I'm really upset about this myself.  I need to 

move across the pond..

This country is a joke.  My Vendor in US refuses to ship after the law passes.  But I'm sure we can all agree that won't stop us 

from getting these God given plants like MJ and Kratom.  Sad day... anyone that wants to keep up with the legal issues for 

Kratom, I'll try to keep ya posted on this thread.  This is terrible news, God bless all those in pain and/or recovery that are 

going to be affected.  Also, Kratom vendors get ready Wink
"The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease"  -William Osler

"The art of Medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  -Voltaire

(11-16-2017, 06:14 PM)horsies Wrote: Looks like it had a good run but the DEA and now customs will be looking for Kratom  (affecting large packages of any kind im

sure).  I dont think the BEA is gonna stop them this time.  Pretty sure it's done. So sad bc that is the only thing I use for pain

and I know plenty of addicts that it helped quit.  People are messaging me very upset, I'm really upset about this myself.  I need to 

move across the pond..

This country is a joke.  My Vendor in US refuses to ship after the law passes.  But I'm sure we can all agree that won't stop us 

from getting these God given plants like MJ and Kratom.  Sad day... anyone that wants to keep up with the legal issues for 

Kratom, I'll try to keep ya posted on this thread.  This is terrible news, God bless all those in pain and/or recovery that are 

going to be affected.  Also, Kratom vendors get ready Wink
Hey Horsies,
I agree with all that you said. There are countries around the world, like the Philippines, whose economies would be greatly adversely affected if they ever made K illegal. Literally half the working population of the Phils uses it...for pain issues and "to pass the time while performing mundane labor". You would think the US could take a hint from one of the other countries, who have proven it to be safe and help people be more productive. All we can hope for is that the DEA will keep changing it's mind.  Rafterman