Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Movie/Actor Chain Game!
Star 
The Movie/Actor Chain Game!

Here's how it works:

The first person names a movie, the following person names an actor/actress that was in that movie, the next person names a different movie that the previous actor/actress was in and then repeat.

Example:

First person would type:
Top Gun

Next person might type:
Tom Cruise

Third person could possibly type:
Jerry Maguire

Fourth person perhaps would type:
Renee Zellweger

I'll start:
Beetlejuice

(I guess this is super easy with google, so try not to google answers!!)
well you know I have to answer since recently I had a BeatleJuice avatar.

Michael Keaton

and I did not search using a search engine like,  DuckDuckGo dot com  the movie  Tongue
Hmmmm good ones you guys, now what movie recently was I watching that had good ol' Henry in it?

Memory dont fail me again.....but dont go to search engine either , gosh I am grid locked, Hmmm
(11-15-2017, 03:19 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Waterboy.  (Just watched it last week. It made an appearance during Insomnia Theater.  Cool )

GOOD ONE, Audrey!!!!!  You saved the game!  Smile

Kathy Bates.
(11-15-2017, 05:51 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Thanks FB.  

Prelude to a Kiss

I totally forgot that she was in Prelude to a Kiss!  I was in that stage play once. 

Alec Baldwin
She was the old man's daughter.  Smile
(Edit: oops, I didn't mean for this to be a separate post--I thought that it would just tack this post onto my last reply.)
In case the page break throws anyone off:

Alec Baldwin
OK I have a tough one--he's been in a lot of movies (including the Departed) but many might not know his name...I just happen to have had a crush on him since forever Smile

James Badge Dale
Ok, since I might have stumped everyone:

World War Z
(FYI James Badge Dale is so dreamy and I notice him whenever he is in a movie...he's the son of broadway actor Grover Dale.)
Thelma and Louise