Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tutanota
Can some of u techies please give me step by step instructions on how to install tutanota
This would be good information for everyone to install now that we have gone public.  Thanks 
Ladybug
(11-08-2017, 10:36 PM)Ladybug Wrote: Can some of u techies please give me step by step instructions on how to install tutanota
This would be good information for everyone to install now that we have gone public.  Thanks 
Ladybug

Hi Ladybug, I think I'm missing something. What do you mean by "we have gone public"? Did something happen? Thanks.
about a year ago or so. nothing has changed of late.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Install????

This is a webbased email.... Just sign up ... Really, I would be wary of "installing" an Email client to "download" all the Emails you get... Who know where they've been ... Or even worst ... What they carry and IF they "install" who know what on your machine...

Ice

(11-08-2017, 10:36 PM)Ladybug Wrote: Can some of u techies please give me step by step instructions on how to install tutanota
Ladybug
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I did it just the other day,pain-less.my maleware/spyware protection has been catching one thing after another lately.plus with all these new data breaches as of late,nothings safe anymore.it works great for me. "TaTaFerNow".
I use it, it’s just like any other web based email except you can never recover your password if lost. You can also encrypt messages if needed.