Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULK ORDERS-ARE THEY MORE RISKY?
(12-19-2017, 07:15 PM)burnett200 Wrote: Could someone please pm me ss4u URL ive been trying and I'm sure its the right URL I'm using or. maybe site is down? Any info guys? God Bless, Eddie

SS4U is one of the main vendors:
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=6
It all depends on country of origin and packaging. That's really all there is to it! Which if good would increase the chance of the package arriving. God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
Someone wrote a long and good post on this very subject not long ago, he / she is no longer with us, but the information is sound, from both a legal and practical standpoint.

Meds in Europe come in blisters of 10 tabs 90% of the time.  From the Euro perspective, blisters keep medications more airtight and "fresh" than do bottles - Of course our U.S. pharma community is much more interested in profit and distribution than in treatment, so they bottle everything in cheap plastic tubs of 250 - 1000 tablets and distribute it that way.  Looks much better on the quarterly inventory and distribution report to the Board.

I've talked to several (long retired) IOPs, back in the days when Terapia / Ranbaxy was easy to get and the go-to Di@z, and all agreed...success rate in delivery went up by orders of magnitude when tabs were unblistered and sent loose.  I'm sure equipment has been updated since then, but apparently the tinfoil backing of the blisters made them easy to detect and obtain a probable cause warrant to open.

Agree with all points made above, but primarily it boils down to this:

1) How many resources does your local LE have dedicated to interdiction?  Some areas have a much bigger problem with rec drug usage than others, and they tend to train more, purchase better equipment, build good relationships with USPS personnel, and aggressively pursue even 200 tablet orders.  Others have bigger fish (i.e., murder rates) to fry, and don't bother with door knocking unless USPS comes to them with a big lead.

2) What's your acceptable level of risk?  It's pretty easy to discover the "line" that separates simple possession with intent to distribute, spend the time o find that line and keep your orders several hundred tablets short of it.  Yes, ordering more often is more painful, and the risk for LL's goes up, but an LL is much preferable to a knock on your door at 2AM.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

i would go with the small, thou for me the reason is simple its cash vs reward.

but few things should be considered here laws in the country county/state on bulk if caught, having 100% legit source proper drop off location and if worst comes explanation.Since going past 500-1000 if found think many places would class that as distribution. where 100 still might be illegal but is it really worth effort to do whole CD swat and permissions to search for amount that is clearly personal usage. of course im talking here sh3 stuff ,since higher grades might be few hundred grams and might attract same attention as say simple 1000 tabs.
(12-26-2017, 07:32 PM)cmdline Wrote: i would go with the small, thou for me the reason is simple its cash vs reward.

but few things should be considered here laws in the country county/state on bulk if caught, having 100% legit source proper drop off location and if worst comes explanation.Since going past 500-1000 if found think many places would class that as distribution. where 100 still might be illegal but is it really worth effort to do whole CD swat and permissions to search for amount that is clearly personal usage. of course im talking here sh3 stuff ,since higher grades might be few hundred grams and might attract same attention as say simple 1000 tabs.

Agree, especially if ordering S3 meds - With the insane "dosage units" prosecutors use today, 50 PKs might get you the same sentence as 1000 Alps.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

Interesting discussion, Have learned a lot! I order 400 K-Pins at a time so maybe that would be considered bulk by some but they are small and cheap. Thanks for all the input My Friends and I wish you all the Best that the New-Year has to offer!! FF