Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULK ORDERS-ARE THEY MORE RISKY?
(12-15-2017, 01:23 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Agree 100% Furyan66, I have fun guessing why people choose a certain handle, No clue with you? All I order is Galenika Riv's and the occasional Aup V's. Last time the poor soul who has to pop them out of blisters included a ton of the circular foil backing, never happened before, just found it strange. Best Holiday Wishes-FF

Hi FF,

I've occasionally had Apaurin come with small discs of foil, suggesting it has been popped out of the blister packs for postage purposes. I've only twice had Apaurin properly boxed up and that was a long time ago. So that's an example of what many consider to be one of the very best quality diazepam pills in the world that commonly comes loose.

I think it depends a lot on the medication. Certain types would certainly ring alarm bells if loose e.g. UK Actavis diazepam not blister packed would be suspect. So I think there is a general rule, certainly not 99% - maybe 99% for a specific medication, but not in the broader sense. Some genuinely come in tubs of 100, 500, or more.

All the best,
barq
Hi Barq! Couldn't agree more with all your comments. The UK groups used too send glass bottles that sounded like rattles in the package. Never a big fan of those folk's but they always delivered although some were sub-par? (in my opinion) I am sure there are generic manufacturers overseas that send very large tubs to US Pharmacies as a pharmacy would have no use for a 100-500 ct plastic bottle of any popular Med. Question for you or anyone? The only blistered meds I have ever received from a US Doc were sample packs, at the pharmacy they are always loose. Only take one scripted med, but does anyone in the US get their prescriptions in blisters? -FF
(12-14-2017, 04:50 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: About being home made, any med you get from vendors that deal with galenika meds which happen to be a favorite on the forum come out of the blisters.

Hey ShortSqueeze,
I've always been very curious about the Galenika meds and other b@nz@s that I have always ordered from ,what I consider to be the best vendor in the IOP world, for quality affordable b@nz@s. I know sometimes the quality can vary so it makes me wonder if sometimes they get a great price on a large bulk supply that is unblistered and were put aside for unknown reasons like possibly not passing the quality test? I'm just brainstorming here. I've never received blistered Ksalols or R@che kl@n@opin. I've always been more than happy with what I receive but  cant help but wonder about the process. I'm curious if all Galenika's benzos come blistered or of they actually also come in big 500 and 1000 count bottles like X@n@x bars in the US do.

(12-14-2017, 04:50 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: About being home made, any med you get from vendors that deal with galenika meds which happen to be a favorite on the forum come out of the blisters.

Hey ShortSqueeze,
I've always been very curious about the Galenika meds and other b@nz@s that I have always ordered from ,what I consider to be the best vendor in the IOP world, for quality affordable b@nz@s. I know sometimes the quality can vary so it makes me wonder if sometimes they get a great price on a large bulk supply that is unblistered and were put aside for unknown reasons like possibly not passing the quality test? I'm just brainstorming here. I've never received blistered Ksalols or R@che kl@n@opin. I've always been more than happy with what I receive but  cant help but wonder about the process. I'm curious if all Galenika's benzos come blistered or of they actually also come in big 500 and 1000 count bottles like X@n@x bars in the US do.
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

Pretty sure galenika meds come in blisters, ive done semi bulk orders and i always find bits and pieces of the foil backing from the blister in my pack. Never had issue with quality..
(12-17-2017, 08:54 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: Pretty sure galenika meds come in blisters, ive done semi bulk orders and i always find bits and pieces of the foil backing from the blister in my pack. Never had issue with quality..

Your right ShortSqeeze but I wonder if they also come in large 1000 count bottles as well. I know you can buy them in blisters from a few vendors but I wonder if some of these vendors get them from someone who works there and has access to a stockpile of unblistered ones.

As I mentioned Q4P, Unless this is just the way they package in different countries, I am not sure? But Pharma Rep's in the US give many thousands of sample packs too Doc's all the time, just part of the Biz. Maybe it is the Reps that help our friends help us? I believe I can say that? Who Knows but I have learned a lot about the workings from a Friend over there. Have only seen one site that offers bulk from the region and they will not insure shipment. So I just stick with the tried and true and they will always be good! Best to You all over the Holidays and Hope the New Year brings you great joy and Happiness throughout the year!-FF
anything galanika definitely come in blisters, they may come in tubs, but ive received loose, with maybe 3% of the foils still in the package, or just plain blistered, I like receiving them in blister but they certainly can endanger your package, but I like reading the experiation date, otherwise you can receive something that you have no idea how long or how old it is. So yes, if I had a choice I would want something in a blister, ss4u still does blister and they never seem to have a problem getting through. Ive offered the other guys with sols to send in blisters and if it was confiscated that I would take the hit, but they still declined. But things are much more strict now a days and sources are not wanting things to come back on them, at all so they get you the active ingredient and the packaging is then more important that it is stealth than what your personal preference is, and that's the end of story!
(12-18-2017, 12:51 AM)Mapurv420 Wrote: anything galanika definitely come in blisters, they may come in tubs, but ive received loose, with maybe 3% of the foils still in the package, or just plain blistered, I like receiving them in blister but they certainly can endanger your package, but I like reading the experiation date, otherwise you can receive something that you have no idea how long or how old it is. So yes, if I had a choice I would want something in a blister, ss4u still does blister and they never seem to have a problem getting through. Ive offered the other guys with sols to send in blisters and if it was confiscated that I would take the hit, but they still declined. But things are much more strict now a days and sources are not wanting things to come back on them, at all so they get you the active ingredient and the packaging is then more important that it is stealth than what your personal preference is, and that's the end of story!

Yea-you're right.

Could someone please pm me ss4u URL ive been trying and I'm sure its the right URL I'm using or. maybe site is down? Any info guys? God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
(12-17-2017, 09:18 PM)Quest4Peace Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 08:54 PM)ShortSqueeze Wrote: Pretty sure galenika meds come in blisters, ive done semi bulk orders and i always find bits and pieces of the foil backing from the blister in my pack. Never had issue with quality..

Your right ShortSqeeze but I wonder if they also come in large 1000 count bottles as well. I know you can buy them in blisters from a few vendors but I wonder if some of these vendors get them from someone who works there and has access to a stockpile of unblistered ones.
On their site, that kind of pacakge don't exist.