Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BULK ORDERS-ARE THEY MORE RISKY?
JUST POSTED TO A FRIEND WORRIED ABOUT OVERDUE BULK ORDERS ON THIS SECTION. HAS ANYONE ORDERED 1000 PLUS TABS AND RELIABLY RECEIVED? THERE ARE A HANDFUL OF SITES THAT OFFER LOOSE BULK AND THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN IS NOT ONE OF THE USA'S BEST FRIENDS. HAVE A FRIEND ON IOP THAT HAS HAD NO ISSUES WITH BULK, BUT THIS IS FROM A DIFFERENT REGION. ANY THOUGHTS? AS I JUST POSTED, I STICK WITH 200-250$ AND DO IT MORE OFTEN AND BUILD A STOCKPILE. SAD TOO SEE THE MANY POSTS OVER THE YEARS OF PEOPLE RUNNING OUT AND WAITING DESPERATELY FOR AN ORDER. I KNOW NOT EVERYONE IS AS RICH AS A FISH-FARMER (HA HA HA) BUT PLEASE STAY AHEAD OF THINGS AS YOU CAN AFFORD IT. JUST MY OPINION, I COULD BE WRONG? FF
You need to consider the quality of packaging. And that isn't something that should be discussed openly!

The thing that would worry me about any bulk order is the powers that be thinking I was dealing rather than personal.
Well said My Friend! Feel like a fool as just down the list is a thread that discusses the very same topic, with good legal advice and opinions, a must Read! Hope Monday is a Good one for You-FF
I've been tempted many times by the loose bag,low price bulk order.it only takes one time for some nosey carrier to rattle that box,were talking-importation,distribution,all of which carries a charge per mg.,for each and every one of those bulk beauties.20-30yrs,scares me too much.I wouldn't be able to spend the money it saved me.smaller loads,hopefully smaller charges.they are actively looking everyday(its their job)to find big take downs.Be very careful my friend.
(11-12-2017, 10:43 PM)fishfarmer Wrote: Well said My Friend! Feel like a fool as just down the list is a thread that discusses the very same topic, with good legal advice and opinions, a must Read! Hope Monday is a Good one for You-FF

But you make a good point in the OP about people running low. Depending on the medication, that is another risk that has to be carefully considered.

I can understand why those loose bags are tempting, but it just seems so risky... I think this is where everyone has to make their own decision based on local laws and policies.

Take care my friend!
I have preached that too all who will listen. On the Last Forum I was on and the wonderful Forum I have found now. I understand that $ is a big issue with many, especially those who need pain med's and I understand that as some are expensive. Glad I just use the cheap stuff and much less than when I joined. Thanks for the Kind words My Friend! FF-Dave
Others beat me to it and it is usually the farmer Smile

Risk is relative-there is money lost vs lower price.  I would worry about amount- there must be some line between personal need or having limited backup when your doc/pharm is not available and what might be considered "too many" and possibly opening yourself up to higher legal issues.

Would love to have enough to cover my medical issues for a while-not able to withstand risk.

And...don't worry they will always sell you enough alcohol to kill a rhino-just not enough meds to get through the week.

Love to all.
I have had issues with that type of packing. One order was completely wrong and others were a bit crumbled. However, I do not have any issues getting them if they are from a reputable place that many people have utilized before.
Hmmm. a flimsy plastic bread bag packed with at least 1000 tabs rattling around inside, most likely all with the same expiration date, and all exposed to, potentially, the same less than optimal storage and environmental conditions. Does that sound like the best way to purchase a quality medication? I don't think so.

Do they at least place that bag in a box for shipping? Well, that may help in terms of breakage, but my sense is that a box is always more likely to be screened than a small envelope.

Then there are the trained DEA and Customs dogs. Some say that dogs can't smell Benzos and that they are primarily trained to detect high schedule meds, meth, cocaine, heroine, fent (hopefully) and other opioids. Well, the fact of the matter is that a really good dog can be trained to detect anything that the trainer wants it to sniff out, Benzos included.

I have heard it said that a dogs nose is so sensitive that, when it walks into your kitchen when you are cooking beef stew. That dog does not just smell the beef... it can smell and individually detect any spice you have added ... the peas ... the carrots ... the potatoes ... the turnips ... the beans, and anything else you have added to your stew.

I have asked one vendor in particular here if he could not manage to convince his source to sell in a smaller quantity. The answer was no. Well that sucks and I hope that their big baggies just sit on the shelf and rot away. A few well placed orders, using multiple vendors is a better way to stockpile. I know it is tempting to go all in, but in my mind, you expose yourself to an excessive amount of risk by choosing to go this route.

Stay Safe My Friends
Blasckbird