Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
VETERAN'S DAY
[Image: Veterans-Day-Memes-For-Instagram-3.jpg]
This too shall pass. Heart
A Link to twitter Veterans Day Posts.

Some interesting post there.

FYI
Awesome. My thank you to all whom served so that I have freedom now.  And, I shall pray for the family of those whom were lost whilst serving our Country.  God bless the survivors and the Family.

I salute you, Wheels46. You were a hell of a warrior. Irishman. And, friend. But never never did u become that which u feared. Miss u till heaven.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks to all the vets I appreciate your sacrifices for my freedom. Some have bad the ultimate price for  this freedom and I will never forget all you have done for this country. 

mxray
mxray
Remembrance Day 2018

[Image: poppy_in_wheat_field_1170x461.jpg]
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Indeed I have to agree. Not a military man myself but my father and both of my grandfathers. Thank you to all those that have put themselves in harms way to protect us, or anyone around the world.
Thanks to all who have served and I feel for our veterans who are not well taken care of.

I saw an article this morning that turned my stomach. Since we do not post links here... Google this:

veterans not getting benefits due to it problems

Apparently many veterans have not been receiving their housing & tuition benefits for MONTHS due to IT problems in the VA dept.

Sickening.
Ghostofjack, I saw that article too. It disgusts me. I had an ex-girlfriend who worked at a VA hospital on the east coast for a while, and she said that she was horrified by how low the quality of care in the VA hospitals can be. We need to take better care of our heroes.