Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox fans!
well, I know some people are getting sick of New England sports, but the Red Sox actually won another ws. A sure sign that we are in the 21st-century and not the 20th century anymore. I would love to enjoy it but it seems like I have more worries then I can count. Figures, the only time they win as when everything else in the world is not going down well. and then I thought maybe the babe still has the curse. being half facetious, as yes I appreciate the championship, but at the same time it might be nice to win one without people talking about air in our football, or the horrible thing that happened in 2013 yada yada yada. As it seems like I depend on sports to get me through the hell of other life. I just wanna enjoy it to enjoy it. But man, I thought the economy was supposedly strong, but Amazon falls off a cliff. whatever I’m not worried about stocks yet, I do worry about the value of RE. Tell you one thing if you are in your 40s or your 50s, besides the 1990s, there has not been many good years, at least in my opinion. Sorry in a bit of a rough mood today, and the Red Sox actually won the series. What up downer I am. Anyway it was good to see David Price pitch well, as he has taken such a hard time, and frankly it makes me unsettled to see people attack folks, and I think it actually happens a lot worse and other places. Hopefully more free agents come to Boston or the New England area because if David Price can bounce back anyone can.
Oh well; Im a fan, guess that’s obvious sorry; and even I wasn’t that excited. Maybe it doesn’t mean as much when there’s not a salary cap. Oh well. sorry last thing I will say it is as a Red Sox fan I do not think this team is good as 2004. Not close frankly, but they say it is better and I do not agree. On to basketball I guess