Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone used Facebook?
I have never thought to go to FB for anything other than idiocy (truly, truly, no offense to anyone), but everyone I know goes by different names rather than their own, for business/professional purposes. Another friend was asked by FB to change his name bc they did not believe his name existed (that he was a real person). He is, but his name wasn't. It was just a comical, innocuous name. My point is that FB is on top of every little move we make on their social media. I don't post anything of any real consequence (religious, political, etc, etc.). So, I don't see myself ever looking for anything like we've been talking about. But, that just my humble little ole opinion. I could be wrong.
It isn't called FakeBook for nothing Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Fakebook! Haha! I'm planning deleting my account anyway! Hardly use it and theres just something about it I don't like! Big brother springs to mind! Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
(12-20-2017, 07:09 PM)Popster Wrote: It isn't called FakeBook for nothing Wink

Big Grin Big Grin  FakeBook it is, Popster!!
Thats it then guys lol! I've not even been into the "vendors portal" on fb yet, full of scammers I trust! There's prob a few good legit vendors on there but is it worth the risk? That's the thing, everything is done via pm and I think its encrypted so nobody would be able to see the messages! I ordered from macro through fb messenger and he was fine about it! So I'm not really sure to be honest! Any feedback would be appreciated guys. God Bless, Eddie
Why not just join a forum and find a good vendor????
Well I jumped into the river to many times to make it home...

(12-21-2017, 02:35 PM)Quest4Peace Wrote: Why not just join a forum and find a good vendor????

it's as simple as that Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I agree with most that FB would be horrible idea.
You're taking as much risk ordering anywhere in regards to being scammed. Why do you guys think its such a bad idea? Every order is done over messenger which is encrypted so nobody is seeing it! Plus if sellers and buyers are using VPN's then its defiantly encrypted! I dont know to be honest if done right then I cannot see a problem with it. Any feedback guys? God bless, Eddie

(12-19-2017, 06:49 PM)burnett200 Wrote: Yes my thoughts exactly! Just need my 50 posts to get a vendor, I'm dying without one lol! Got of macro a few weeks back but I'm only after a small amount so its not worth ordering from him, anyway, God Bless, Eddie

Yes, I know there are good vendors available but I'm looking for a UK vendor which none of the ones below 50 posts are, there all overseas. If you know of a good UK vendor could you PM me them? God Bless, Eddie

(12-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Popster Wrote:
(12-19-2017, 06:49 PM)burnett200 Wrote: Yes my thoughts exactly! Just need my 50 posts to get a vendor, I'm dying without one lol! Got of macro a few weeks back but I'm only after a small amount so its not worth ordering from him, anyway, God Bless, Eddie

You don't need 50....actually a couple of the very best vendors are available to you right now....and they take small orders...look more closely.

Yes, I know there are good vendors available but I'm looking for a UK vendor which none of the ones below 50 posts are, there all overseas. If you know of a good UK vendor could you PM me them? God Bless, Eddie
(12-26-2017, 11:09 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: There are 4 pages of why this is a bad idea.  It is spelled out in black and white.  You have access to incredible resources on this website.  If you guys think ordering from social media  is a good idea, then y'all should just stay off of here and take the lumps on your own because IMO stupidity has no place here.  LE will get you,  plain and simple.  Why this thread has gone 4 pages is beyond me.

Well said Audrey..

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"