Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone used Facebook?
Hey guys, I've heard you can get nearly anything from certain closed groups. One is called UDLS not been on it yet but was just wondering if any of you guys had tried ordering by this route?
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
I've heard about people buying stuff on FB but pesonally that is one thing I'm not interested in trying. Please let us know if you have any success with it.
Will do, I'm in the middle of investigating it now. Will update you guys when I know more. God Bless, Eddie
I agree with Audrey. I would not trust facebook to buy anything like that, if you go down that route you might as well Tor it up and go on silkroad 3.0 or whatever it is these days. Once you start using vendors selling all manner of things then you open yourself up to all sorts of legal action not to mention the questionable quality of meds. Better to stick to well known and reputable pharmacies which carry actual medicines and operate within local laws.
Whilst I agree with the general caution, it is surprisingly common for sales to be made this way. I find it surprising from a vendor perspective, as it seems a very obvious way of getting caught dealing. But it is going on across several social networks. In some instances it is localised so the transaction would be face to face and not by mail (more common in cities, for obvious reasons). Sometimes with these in-person deals teenagers are used because if they are caught the penalty is less serious. In some parts of the world this is closely tied in with gang related crime. In the UK, gangs from London and Birmingham are running the distribution far beyond those city boundaries. But all this gets tied up with seriously controlled drugs that we do not mention on this forum, so it is an extremely murky world.

That said, there is someone I trust on this forum who knows at least one legit supplier in the UK who operates on social media. But that's all I'm willing to share about it out of respect for him and the forum rules.
Thanks for the feedback guys! I've a friend that gets good meds at good prices so I reckon I'm gonna make an order next time UK to UK as well so all the better. It's too dodgy getting from abroad UK customs are pretty good I reckon! God Bless, Eddie
What is this "Acelook" of which you speak?  I may have seen it and believe it to be sorcery of the worst kind-like one ring to rule them all.

For sweaters and parrot pictures fine-anything else ?  Into the the fires of Mordor!
 (may have messed some of that up-been a while since I saw/read the series.)

Not thinking this is a great idea...really.
LE uses facebook. This is a fact. Look elsewhere would by my suggestion
Feds are all over FB, I know someone who used to vend on there, didn't last, they well busted him, daft guy only went straight back to using the site to vend, guess what happened next? clue, it didn't end happily for him.
Looks like FB dont want to let me back on, tried to relog in and said they have no record of my details, lol, no loss, nothing hardly interesting for me on that tax dodging empire.
Seriously, if we attorneys want truth about a client or some want dirt on a defendant, they hit social media sites first. Facebook posts have been the major proof of a crime in Hunting and Gaming Prosecutions. In matrimonial actions. Potential employers check out one's facebook to see if one was foolish enough to post a pic of themselves inebriated. It comes up in murder trials as criminals can be stupid enuff to give their girl the bracelet of a woman they just killed. And said GF is seen on facebook wearing that bracelet. In so many ways, social media can get one in trouble by their own words and actions.

IRS, and some division of the DeA are on it also.

I was presented with links from same several years ago. It seemed the "vendors" had some affiliation with Academia. I suspected students and teachers were usurping meds for private usage and attecmpting to sell same on facebook.

The gentleman whom shared with me had success with one or two of the facebook vendors. But that was a few yrs back and he lives a world away from most people on this forum. (He is not in USA.)

But, because we have villains attempting to do harm to our country by recruiting people thru social media, the gvt is rite there.

It is taking a very large chance. Law enforcement is legally allowed to send info to criminals MIA about a lottery win they made. And, the people show up and are busted. I know LE uses so much from facebook and others to compile knowledge about a person. And then decide whether to prosecute.

GE: I have a FB acct. On lockdown. Only my nephew and two nieces are on it. It is just a good way for the younger members of our family to reach out to a rather cool aunt. But, maybe try again. Start a new account. But, you must change all settings to private. I allow me only and sometimes my four friends on there to see a photo or posting. But, I can send messages to my family without it going thru gmail. I can leave word on FB for my nieces, and they will have their mom call me when i need to check on her.

So its good to have on lockdown for emergency.

I think its an horrific idea to attempt to buy from FB vendors. I read and listen to legal cases all day long as i do this forum. All the authority figures in life check one's facebook page first when doing research. All of them. They are paid to read FB for violations of law, taxes, recruitment of americans into bad activities. So not worth it. Humble opinion and all. And, a helluva lot of info I have received.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel