Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone used Facebook?
Oops. Sorry about that IOPNess. Blush
I was quickly skimming and saw 1 thread and assumed it was 1 post.
OOPS. don't answer today IOPness. u have been perfect about doing five posts a day till u hit ur first fifty. so, i am not trying to set u up to lose a post by stating u can answer here.

wait till tomorrow. I would feel so badly if I got you in trouble.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Ordering from FB? That's sounds like an awful idea, esp. with fakes going around and leos. I don't think anyone legit would post that they have something, of that nature, on FB unless they had ulterior motives. Be careful with that!!
"The good physician treats the disease; the great physician treats the patient who has the disease"  -William Osler

"The art of Medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease"  -Voltaire

Yes my thoughts exactly! Just need my 50 posts to get a vendor, I'm dying without one lol! Got of macro a few weeks back but I'm only after a small amount so its not worth ordering from him, anyway, God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
(12-19-2017, 06:49 PM)burnett200 Wrote: Yes my thoughts exactly! Just need my 50 posts to get a vendor, I'm dying without one lol! Got of macro a few weeks back but I'm only after a small amount so its not worth ordering from him, anyway, God Bless, Eddie

You don't need 50....actually a couple of the very best vendors are available to you right now....and they take small orders...look more closely.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I have never thought to go to FB for anything other than idiocy (truly, truly, no offense to anyone), but everyone I know goes by different names rather than their own, for business/professional purposes. Another friend was asked by FB to change his name bc they did not believe his name existed (that he was a real person). He is, but his name wasn't. It was just a comical, innocuous name. My point is that FB is on top of every little move we make on their social media. I don't post anything of any real consequence (religious, political, etc, etc.). So, I don't see myself ever looking for anything like we've been talking about. But, that just my humble little ole opinion. I could be wrong.
It isn't called FakeBook for nothing Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Fakebook! Haha! I'm planning deleting my account anyway! Hardly use it and theres just something about it I don't like! Big brother springs to mind! Eddie
(12-20-2017, 07:09 PM)Popster Wrote: It isn't called FakeBook for nothing Wink

Big Grin Big Grin  FakeBook it is, Popster!!
Thats it then guys lol! I've not even been into the "vendors portal" on fb yet, full of scammers I trust! There's prob a few good legit vendors on there but is it worth the risk? That's the thing, everything is done via pm and I think its encrypted so nobody would be able to see the messages! I ordered from macro through fb messenger and he was fine about it! So I'm not really sure to be honest! Any feedback would be appreciated guys. God Bless, Eddie