Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone; First Time User
Hi and welcome, K_Dub...Smile
(11-24-2017, 04:50 PM)Charon Wrote: Welcome aboard.  May u find all u need.  sorry to give u grief earlier.

We do enforce rules, to wit:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Glad to have u join us.

Sorry for the delay, but thank you for all your help Charon

(11-24-2017, 05:46 PM)BlackSocks Wrote: Welcome K_Dub - you've joined the best forum on the web.  You'll put those struggles behind you now.   Smile

Thanks BlackSocks!
Welcome K_Dub

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(11-24-2017, 09:16 PM)zebra1922 Wrote: Welcome K_Dub.  I found some good advice here, hope you do too.

Thanks Zebra!

(12-19-2017, 02:28 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Welcome K_Dub

Welcome to the best IOP forum in my opinion since it is much more than an IOP forum. Hit the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did.  It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work long and hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and we always got to help em by making sure to
know the rules cause they are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

Best advice to start is to Read, Read and Read some more Rules first of course. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury

Yes, lots and lots to read...  But really good info.  Thanks for the warm welcome.

(11-27-2017, 03:47 PM)Glousck Wrote: Welcome! I hope you find the advice, knowledge and guidance you're looking for Smile

Thanks Glousk
Hi K-Dub, Nice to meet you! I hope you find your place here.

I'm new and was welcomed by nice folks so far. Good luck to you!
Thanks everyone!