Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.doctor-4-u.co.uk/
Hi there,

As it seems clear I will only post UK to UK pharmacies here, with these you need to do an online consultation to be provided with a prescription.

This seems to be a legit site, they are listed on the MHRA. Generally carry similar stocks aas other UK pharms but have DF118 which due to my condition is more useful to have around than blister packs. ALlo have always found they tend to be better quality. Anyone has any experience with these guys? They have a good rating on trustpilot.
Just to update this for us limeys, this is a reliable vendor linked to an established pharmacy.
Yes it is similar to UKMEDS in design but they send from different pharmacies. Probably best for pks and maybe neuropathic meds rather than the sleeping pills which are priced at their weight in gold.
Just to Let ppl know. It seems they do make exceptions shipping to at least 2 other European countries
Dont think sites like these in uk will be around much longer, been articles about how so called 'easy' it is to exploit loopholes that allow households to order more if just using a different name and possibly card to pay for items, scare stories about them selling addictive meds bad bad bad, ukmeds were named in an article that was in the times and the guardian newspaper online - https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018...-addiction
Well, the UK is the only country in Europe where the doctor doesnt have to meet with the patiënt to prescribe something.  So I can see how that could lead to discussion.
(07-29-2018, 03:01 PM)G.Elias Wrote: Dont think sites like these in uk will be around much longer, been articles about how so called 'easy' it is to exploit loopholes that allow households to order more if just using a different name and possibly card to pay for items, scare stories about them selling addictive meds bad bad bad, ukmeds were named in an article that was in the times and the guardian newspaper online -  https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018...-addiction
Hey G.Elias, 

I just read that article that mentioned this iop. Seems like this system of UK pharmacies dispatching meds without seeing the patiënt is under some scrutiny.
Woud be a shame since the dhc I need us not on the market in my country. I get the critisism..and the fact that the system gets abused. But on the other hand it will force a lot of people in the UK to get their meds on the black market..with all the problems that Cole with that. 
Is there a lot of critisism in the British media on this?
Its starting to be in news more often these days, its building up into something like the US propaganda like the opioid crisis, media talk is starting to sound similar, next it will be hundreds of thousands ordering lethal pain killers and the new deadly lyrica taking a hold and destroying lifes.

Politicians will start spouting the BS esp if an election is imminent.Its only a little pain,man up, whats wrong with these people ?

Best to keep details of orders until you have received,then leave feedback once order has arrived not before, unwanted eyes read these forums.
This is a well established pharm, you have a consultation with a doctor. He will ask a lot of questions, and your family doctors details before he approves any treatment.
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.