Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I changed my email address
From Gmail to encrypted on both ends tutanota.com 
To verify I had to click a link in tutanota that was hiding in my spam. Just an FYI to do a very small part against google!
Not a bad idea at all, Dude ,  Cool
My trust in Google / gmail continues to decline. I would like to like to increase my security by having encrypted email capability. Is this what Tutanota is all about? If so, then could you please send along contact information for Tutanota so that I can start moving toward better email security?

Thank you Hollywood.
You are a true brother.
Amen Jimbo,I received a letter last week to inform me I was included in"The Anthem Data Breach"and that Yahoo-mail,Verizon/Frontier-mail,and all my BlueCross B/S.records (MAY)have been unlawfully accessed.(what I hear is "IF THEY WANT TO SPY ON YOU THEY WILL")The only good news is I don't have to pay for my LIFELOCK for the next 2years. Tony recommended Tutanota,and its been working great.Those days of leaving your front door/or back door of your computer open is OVER! Lets protect what little we have left! Smile
Raven and inpain2, and everyone else! Tutanota.com it’s free and encrypted on both ends. Choose your name and you’re set! Even now when I get an email from my iop profile it goes to tutanota. I’m pretty sure the main forum could use tutanota instead of the evil g-men! Anyway, I’m certainly no expert but every little bit helps us! One thing I do notice is all my stuff from here goes into my spam folder, which is fine, I just check it first! Anything I can help you all with I’d be more than happy to, but it’s as easy as any other email setup! Hope that helps and I hope every single person here does it. I just use Gmail for YouTube vids and basic harmless bull crap, like most of the inter web. I even use Macros tutanota, anyone who has one is one step ahead. Peace! Love you all!!!!!
His Royal Dudeness of learning to be stealthy!
Are our email addresses listed in the User CP for anyone to see or are they just there when we view our own profile?
It depends on how u set it up. I have a minute to hide it for u if u would like. UP to u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I only use the old G-mail for nothing important, I have a real old mail.ru acct I've used since... Well a long time Smile

However, my tutanota and my Protonmail accts are for stuff that really doesn't need to be intercepted by 3rd party...

You really cannot be too careful these days, they can and DO look for "flags" with computers thereby they only have to look at things the big brother machine deems important enough for the computer program to red flag...

God help us all..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
All you are missing is a free email account for whichever service you are speaking of, 5 minutes tops if you type as slow as me! I’m including the time it takes me to back up and fix my misspelled words. Haha, I’m old!
Peace!
The Old Dude
Hello El Supremo Duderino:

I'm thinking that I will go ahead and give Tutanova a try. You have been using this service for a considerable amount of time now (per your posts). Have you run into any issues with vendors receiving and/or sending emails using a Tutanova addy?

I look forward to your reply and hope all is well with you Brother Jim.

Raven