Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So, what do you watch on tv?
Oh good Kittycat……thx for saying.

Now one I forgot,

The House of Cards

I really miss Breaking Bad and Sopranos

I watch Downton Abby …..go ahead and laugh but it is good character development….I use to walk by the TV when it was on and then watched one then got hooked on it. Ha.

I am staying up too late….
Hogan's Heros
Dick Van Dyke Show
Red Skelton
of coarse: The Ed Sullivan Show
Truth or Consequenses
laugh-In
Bob Newhart
Carol Burnett
Bonanza
Rawhide
Wanted: Dead or Alive (Steve McQueen)
Paladen
(and hard to remember) You Bet Your Life
Jackie Gleason Show
Rifleman (named my son after the sherrif)

and there were more ... Like the one you had to guess what they did ... Groucho , Kitty Carlisle were on the panel ... Ah yeah....
To Tell the Truth...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Tongue 
I think I've heard of 3, maybe 4 of the shows you listed, Ice. I'll have to look for some of them. Am I only one here who likes "The Middle?" That's the best sitcom since Seinfeld IMHO. =)
Yeah, I am starting to like that show......has a little "Malcom in the Middle" in itSmile

(08-17-2015, 04:29 PM)Zander Wrote: I think I've heard of 3, maybe 4 of the shows you listed, Ice. I'll have to look for some of them. Am I only one here who likes "The Middle?" That's the best sitcom since Seinfeld IMHO. =)
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Walking Dead is da bomb.. Reminds me of my own family..at least most of the zombies
Watched a good one this AM .. No Country for Old Men
Don't know why but the old movie by Jimmy Stewart Harvey....
Harvey the invisible rabbit? ... Great movie....
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
@Linville,
I love Downton Abbey. Can't wait for the new season to begin. It's got history, romance, sexism and is a microcosm of today's world of the 1% and the 99%. I think I would prefer to be a downstairs maid, though not as prestigious as being an upstairs maid or a ladies maid. Everything is handmade, no process foods. People taking pride in their skills, cooking, sewing, farming...there is something simple, difficult and yet refreshing about that time. Enjoy. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
Tongue 
(08-18-2015, 12:34 AM)Popster Wrote: Yeah, I am starting to like that show......has a little "Malcom in the Middle" in itSmile

(08-17-2015, 04:29 PM)Zander Wrote: I think I've heard of 3, maybe 4 of the shows you listed, Ice. I'll have to look for some of them. Am I only one here who likes "The Middle?" That's the best sitcom since Seinfeld IMHO. =)

No Pops, it's just "The Middle,".......... like this.  :-P

……………….…./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…
LOL ... That's fantastic ... The way you can put all that together and make it look like what you want ... That's a talent indeed ... I take my hat off to you my friend ...
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thumbs Up 
The new series "Fear the Walking Dead" is going to be pretty interesting. I've watched the first two episodes.