Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long wait time for pack to arrive.
cutstack:

How do you know the 2nd part of the shipment is gone? Did you get a LL for that one too?

Get to work on a solution with your vendor asap. You are living the nightmare that we all dread, but only you can fix this mess. Take immediate action. That may mean a really small order from another vendor to give yourself more time to work out a solution. If your short on cash because of the loss, then maybe even go with a few sample packs. Anything to slow the process of withdrawal. You need to hold it together enough to deal with the problem.

PM me if you want to talk more openly about this situation.

Good Luck
Raven
Sorry to hear that Cuttack. Hopefully the vndr makes it right.
"You Told Me Again You Preferred Handsome Men, But For Me You Would Make an Exception..." -Leonard Cohen "Chelsea Hotel"
Hi friends, I’ve now hit over five weeks waiting for a mag (the longest I ever waited before was 3ish weeks.) This particular vendor offers tracking, and was last tracked as “dispatched to USA” on Oct 12. I have since placed orders with two other vendors, but I don’t have hope of receiving those for another 2 weeks. I did not plan well. But the good news is, if all three end up coming through—I will be set for a while! In the meantime, my heart beats a little faster every time I go to the mailbox and a little slower as I walk away empty handed. Sad
Long waits from Oct 15-26 from what I've gathered. Many October orders from many places coming in just now, so hopefully it was a back up in a few systems and they are back on track, but the ones buried in the pile get out last. Hope to see these dates listed come in for everyone soon !
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
OI’be been waiting on the tracking number for a envelope from a reliable vendor for 5 days now. Standard wait for the number to appear on USPS ish. I’m worried that either a) the country of dispatch found something suspicious, or b) the tracking system is out of whack due to the end of the year rusUhh

Any personal experience would be welcome
(Yesterday, 06:52 AM)Chantilly Wrote: OI’be been waiting on the tracking number for a envelope from a reliable vendor for 5 days now. Standard wait for the number to appear on USPS ish. I’m worried that either a) the country of dispatch found something suspicious, or b) the tracking system is out of whack due to the end of the year rusUhh

Any personal experience would be welcome

UGH! I've had one saying "in transit" to location "DELAYED" for a couple of weeks. I've never seen things move this slow in all of my yrs. doin' this. Has USPS gone out to lunch and forgot to come back? Angry

Cricket
Somewhere I posted this info. Maybe in staff lounge. But, I research. May as well as I gotta conserve my strength for imperative events.

But, some of the vendors in restricted areas, found certain methods of shipping to be dangerous for both vendor and client. And some may have re routed same thru US postal service. It has caused tremendous delay with new routes. The new port of entry. And our gvt is working very hard to keep a very bad and illegal "med" out of our country.

So, johnny law has gotten really good at this. A normal looking couple in NYC was busted with enough of that bad med to destroy millions of people. Potentially.

They allegedly have a new system to catch that "med" without opening all packages.

But, one member reported receipt of a criminal Letter of Interdiction thru USPS. recently. We have no idea where this is leading to.

But, it don't sound so good to me, Miss Cricket.

If the vendor is stealth, and very cautious about amount sent etc., packages will get thru.

But, I have posted this is the worst I have seen things in almost a quarter of a century.

We are the useless eaters as you explained to me. Houseshare says there is a 20/30 agenda to eliminate the unnecessary people on earth. Such as the chronically ill. Kinda sux, huh? I was raised to believe that other cultures revered their elders and took wonderous care of them. For us? Uh, not so much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(Yesterday, 09:24 PM)Charon Wrote: Somewhere I posted this info.  Maybe in staff lounge.  But, I research. May as well as I gotta conserve my strength for imperative events.

But, some of the vendors in restricted areas, found certain methods of shipping to be dangerous for both vendor and client.  And some may have re routed same thru US postal service.  It has caused tremendous delay with new routes.  The new port of entry. And our gvt is working very hard to  keep a very bad and illegal "med" out of our country.

So, johnny law has gotten really good at this.  A normal looking couple in NYC was busted with enough of that bad med to destroy millions of people.  Potentially.

They allegedly have a new system to catch that "med" without opening all packages.

But, one member reported receipt of a criminal Letter of Interdiction thru USPS.  recently.  We have no idea where this is leading to.

But, it don't sound so good to me, Miss Cricket.

If the vendor is stealth, and very cautious about amount sent etc., packages will get thru.

But, I have posted this is the worst I have seen things in almost a quarter of a century.

We are the useless eaters as you explained to me.  Houseshare says there is a 20/30 agenda to eliminate the unnecessary people on earth.  Such as the chronically ill.  Kinda sux, huh? I was raised to believe that other cultures revered their elders and took wonderous care of them.  For us?  Uh, not so much.

Hi Char

Things are gettin' tuffer by the day for us. The noose is tightening on us it seems.

Yep, we "useless eaters" are under attack. Because of their war on the older and beat up citizens, I refuse to take ANY vaccines that are specifically geared towards sr. citizens. Also won't use any other health products made for sr's. I just don't trust those SOB's. They're goin' about gettin' rid of us in quiet ways, I think.

Could be my imagination, but I'm not takin' chances.

Cricket