Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long wait time for pack to arrive.
Sorry to hear that Cuttack. Hopefully the vndr makes it right.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Hi friends, I’ve now hit over five weeks waiting for a mag (the longest I ever waited before was 3ish weeks.) This particular vendor offers tracking, and was last tracked as “dispatched to USA” on Oct 12. I have since placed orders with two other vendors, but I don’t have hope of receiving those for another 2 weeks. I did not plan well. But the good news is, if all three end up coming through—I will be set for a while! In the meantime, my heart beats a little faster every time I go to the mailbox and a little slower as I walk away empty handed. Sad
Long waits from Oct 15-26 from what I've gathered. Many October orders from many places coming in just now, so hopefully it was a back up in a few systems and they are back on track, but the ones buried in the pile get out last. Hope to see these dates listed come in for everyone soon !
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
OI’be been waiting on the tracking number for a envelope from a reliable vendor for 5 days now. Standard wait for the number to appear on USPS ish. I’m worried that either a) the country of dispatch found something suspicious, or b) the tracking system is out of whack due to the end of the year rusUhh

Any personal experience would be welcome
(11-18-2017, 06:52 AM)Chantilly Wrote: OI’be been waiting on the tracking number for a envelope from a reliable vendor for 5 days now. Standard wait for the number to appear on USPS ish. I’m worried that either a) the country of dispatch found something suspicious, or b) the tracking system is out of whack due to the end of the year rusUhh

Any personal experience would be welcome

UGH! I've had one saying "in transit" to location "DELAYED" for a couple of weeks. I've never seen things move this slow in all of my yrs. doin' this. Has USPS gone out to lunch and forgot to come back? Angry

Cricket
Somewhere I posted this info. Maybe in staff lounge. But, I research. May as well as I gotta conserve my strength for imperative events.

But, some of the vendors in restricted areas, found certain methods of shipping to be dangerous for both vendor and client. And some may have re routed same thru US postal service. It has caused tremendous delay with new routes. The new port of entry. And our gvt is working very hard to keep a very bad and illegal "med" out of our country.

So, johnny law has gotten really good at this. A normal looking couple in NYC was busted with enough of that bad med to destroy millions of people. Potentially.

They allegedly have a new system to catch that "med" without opening all packages.

But, one member reported receipt of a criminal Letter of Interdiction thru USPS. recently. We have no idea where this is leading to.

But, it don't sound so good to me, Miss Cricket.

If the vendor is stealth, and very cautious about amount sent etc., packages will get thru.

But, I have posted this is the worst I have seen things in almost a quarter of a century.

We are the useless eaters as you explained to me. Houseshare says there is a 20/30 agenda to eliminate the unnecessary people on earth. Such as the chronically ill. Kinda sux, huh? I was raised to believe that other cultures revered their elders and took wonderous care of them. For us? Uh, not so much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-18-2017, 09:24 PM)Charon Wrote: Somewhere I posted this info.  Maybe in staff lounge.  But, I research. May as well as I gotta conserve my strength for imperative events.

But, some of the vendors in restricted areas, found certain methods of shipping to be dangerous for both vendor and client.  And some may have re routed same thru US postal service.  It has caused tremendous delay with new routes.  The new port of entry. And our gvt is working very hard to  keep a very bad and illegal "med" out of our country.

So, johnny law has gotten really good at this.  A normal looking couple in NYC was busted with enough of that bad med to destroy millions of people.  Potentially.

They allegedly have a new system to catch that "med" without opening all packages.

But, one member reported receipt of a criminal Letter of Interdiction thru USPS.  recently.  We have no idea where this is leading to.

But, it don't sound so good to me, Miss Cricket.

If the vendor is stealth, and very cautious about amount sent etc., packages will get thru.

But, I have posted this is the worst I have seen things in almost a quarter of a century.

We are the useless eaters as you explained to me.  Houseshare says there is a 20/30 agenda to eliminate the unnecessary people on earth.  Such as the chronically ill.  Kinda sux, huh? I was raised to believe that other cultures revered their elders and took wonderous care of them.  For us?  Uh, not so much.

Hi Char

Things are gettin' tuffer by the day for us. The noose is tightening on us it seems.

Yep, we "useless eaters" are under attack. Because of their war on the older and beat up citizens, I refuse to take ANY vaccines that are specifically geared towards sr. citizens. Also won't use any other health products made for sr's. I just don't trust those SOB's. They're goin' about gettin' rid of us in quiet ways, I think.

Could be my imagination, but I'm not takin' chances.

Cricket
never take those vaccinations. i have read that the one they are pushing for shingles in babyboomers, will cause shingles in vast majority of peoples.  and, they get it twice.  and they have lasting and permanent pain and nerve damage.

yeah, i aint going that route.

and i used to do the flu shot. but this past two weeks or month have been my most journeys amongst large groups including kids! in a long time. Have not gotten sick yet. Further, They never admit that one indeed does get the flu when they r vaccinated. but, i don't need it.

The second they came out with a new usage for humira or other meds favored by big pharma, the litigation began.

And u know how they say baby boomers also have hep C in them? And, they can cure it? Turns out some people are very much not cured. It seems to be causing a form of cancer. Not sure if its the hep C or the alleged cure for hep c. I learn this from the lawsuits currently going on. Horrific behavior.

It is much harder on moms today. they have two types of meningitis shots. all sorts of shots about hpv. i remember my son usually had to get five shots at once. And, they guilt out moms whom failed to do this shot when the kid was 12 cuz it can develop into some form of cancer. and then the child asks: did u know it could do that, mom?

oye. a woman in NY refused a vaccination on her kid. Many are mandatory to get into public or private school. And, the woman was arrested and jailed and her child was given the vaccines.

Seriously. Do they all have mind control fol de rol in them? Or, big pharma just wants the money. And this is not the first time we have been used as guinea pigs.

My father always warned us about going into the military. He would tell us they can yank out ur teeth, give u shot after shot, and of course we recall they tested LSD on servicemen and did not inform them.

I have no doubt that my good sis and i both getting nine vaccines of polio anti serum, is what caused many of our problems. To the point the damned oncologist had the audacity to ask my sister were my parents really brother and sister? Cuz he never saw such a family history as we have.

Ah, no. Me father was a teacher at me mothers school. He met and married in two weeks as he was off to the war.

But, in NY, first cousins can legally marry. It freaks most people out. But not brother and sister, man.

What a wacky world in which we now live. This is the new America. We, the people, are powerless in pretty much all matters it would appear.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charon, crazy story but so true about vaccines. Be careful with your pets too. Almost every dog I know has died because of cancer and they all received all these crazy vaccines because most vets will not see your animal without them. Thankfully if you live in rural/farming areas many “farm” vets are more than willing to take care of ones pet without any vaccines. I have gone this route as have many of my animals friends. Just something to think about. Eat healthy and generally just take care of yourself and use common sense. Sorry for rambling
(11-19-2017, 11:35 PM)Pebbles1 Wrote: Thanks Charon, crazy story but so true about vaccines.  Be careful with your pets too.  Almost every dog I know has died because of cancer and they all received all these crazy vaccines because most vets will not see your animal without them. Thankfully if you live in rural/farming areas many “farm” vets are more than willing to take care of ones pet without any vaccines.  I have gone this route as have many of my animals friends.  Just something to think about.  Eat healthy and generally just take care of yourself and use common sense.  Sorry for rambling

There is somethin' very evil goin' on. Even eatin' healthy is a thing almost impossible to do these days. With so much goin' GMO plus all of the chemicals and pesticides in our food, it's very hard to avoid the dangers. They cover ALL the bases when it comes to pushin' their agenda, which is to get rid of the "dead weight", which includes most of us here. Folks have to understand we are under serious attack by VERY evil people that have all the power. But we are also a big part of the problem. We don't stand up against any of the things they do to us, so what can we expect? Myself included. I have no power alone, as the rest of us, but if we'd ALL stand against this together, we MIGHT have a chance.
Word is that they spy on our every move because they know that if we did stand up, they'd have a problem. They watch what we do and what we're thinking. They are scared shitless of us, but thru their spyin' and mind control, they have the upper hand NOW. Can we change this evil agenda of their's? HELL YES, but it's gonna take a lot of backbone and probably bloodshed. Don't know any other choice we have. If we do nothin', then we are doomed for sure.

Char, those polio vaccines we had to take as kids is said to be the reason for so much cancer today. They knowingly gave us live cancer cells. This agenda of population reduction is not new. Been planned for a very long time. Unfortunately, those of us that are sick and injured are the ones chosen to go first.

This is a SICK world we live in. God help us all. Seems conspiracy theory "nuts" might just have been right.

Cricket
Sorry guys, I'm pissed and on a roll tonight.