Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long wait time for pack to arrive.
Has anyone waited 3 weeks and then still received their pack? I am currently waiting 3 weeks when an express type of shipping method was used and no pack. Tracking took awhile to go from processing at isc to "inbound into customs". It's been 3 weeks since it entered the tracking system and I'm wondering to hear from people who were in similar predicaments as me. Thank you so much in advance everyone. You guys and gals are so helpful.
It is common to wait for extended periods of time. Shipping can always be a challenge but I’m sure you will finally receive whatever you ordered.
Hi cutstack:

Yes I have before, and yes I am now currently waiting beyond (3) weeks for a delivery. My exception with your situation being that I have not used actual express mail type shipping for any of these deliveries. I avoid express mail as my sense is that screening this type of mail is a priority for customs.

That said, if you have only been hung up in customs for a week, then I would not panic (yet). Sometimes these international tracking services cut-off upon entry into either foreign or US Customs and they are worthless in terms of reporting a pending delivery going forward. Finally, sometimes your package loses it's "Express" status once it enters the US Mail system depending on the country of origin.

Keep us posted on your receipt. I wish you the best of luck.

Blackbird
(11-08-2017, 03:22 AM)Raven Wrote: Hi cutstack:

Yes I have before, and yes I am now currently waiting beyond (3) weeks for a delivery. My exception with your situation being that I have not used actual express mail type shipping for any of these deliveries. I avoid express mail as my sense is that screening this type of mail is a priority for customs.

That said, if you have only been hung up in customs for a week, then I would not panic (yet). Sometimes these international tracking services cut-off upon entry into either foreign or US Customs and they are worthless in terms of reporting a pending delivery going forward. Finally, sometimes your package loses it's "Express" status once it enters the US Mail system depending on the country of origin.

Keep us posted on your receipt. I wish you the best of luck.

Blackbird

I appreciate the encouragement guys. It took a long time from the beginning for it to go from isczxx to inbound into customs so maybe they are running slow? It's been in customs for awhile now. It's approaching a month since it was shipped. Is there any hope of receiving? I didn't get an LL 
Thank you so much everyone.
The longest I've waited was 4 1/2 weeks. However, you have to pay
attention to the "business day" statement that most of them state.
Even tho I waited for what seemed to be eternity, it was really only 
20 some odd business days as there was a holiday thrown in there.
Then i've rec'd some in 8 days, same area too!  I don't know what or
who holds up things but as long as they get here, in hindsight and I don't
lose $$$$, I count my blessings.  I hope your wait is over soon, because
as Tom Petty said "The waiting is the hardest part"
 Angels Among US      Angel
Unfortunately, the postal system is simply unpredictable. I once had a package make it to the local sorting facility, which is less than 15 minutes from my house. A week later, no update. So I called the postal service, and they said it's possible the package fell off the conveyor belt and is just sitting around somewhere in between the machinery. I actually told them I'd be willing to go there and look for it myself! lol

They said there was nothing they could do except wait until a random employee happens to find it!
This is why I don't want to go off on a tangent but the whole USPS thing is nuts. This govt run shipping crap is a nightmare. I'm suffering every day waiting for this pack. If the sources used the proper stealth they could ship using the private couriers with no issue. I would be willing to pay whatever the courier costs. I don't want any govt run agencies dealing with my shipping anymore. This pack took an eternity to go from processed by isc and then inbound into customs. I have another pack since it was split into two with a diff name and addy doing the exact same thing. I ordered from this vendor so many times I know he is reliable. It's just this was my biggest order yet and my luck I'm waiting like this on both of the packs. One was shipped first and it took from mid October to the end of October just to go from arrived at isc to being inbound into customs and now it's stuck there. It would be such a huge financial loss for me not to mention how much my wellbeing relies on these meds. I'm tempted to place an order with another source because I'm simply so desperate for these meds even though it's going to literally set me back financially alot. I am literally panicking about running out of the meds. I will be of course requesting the source ship with a private shipping company or I refuse to order. I can't take this govts control of the postal system. It's insane in a first world country to have lost packs long delays. Just insane. I'm so upset now.
Hi cutstack. I'm in a similar situation. Today marks four weeks. This is the longest I've ever waited and still received--so I've lost hope. I'm trying another vendor now. I hope this turns around for both of us! Warm wishes to you.
dudes dunno what to say i had one wait of 2 months was pretty sure i wont see it anymore and yet there it was,when i completely forgotten it and had to move on.

Now im not US but seems a lot of places in last months been eratic to say the least,and draw of luck with timings.

its worst when you think all is smooth and your pile goes down and days run out,some of the stuff we need is critical to us and theres nothing worse then to run out.
was going to post annual stockpile before its to late since its easy to forget when times are good and few delays happen what nightmare it could turn into.

the private couriers specially from abroad is no go for long time since they screen extra and usually work together with ppl that take it serious,so that option is no go in many cases.

only advice can give,clear the head count your stock and days and tighten the belts,while you wait or work out smth else forum is full of info just need to research it properly,and do your homework,dont let panic take over.

Since this thread is on open forum thats all i can say.
I feel your pain cmdline; for some this is vital. I’ve never been in your situation, but by “Express” do you mean the EMS service? If so, there’s a 3-5day money back guarantee if you haven’t received your package by the time it reaches ISC. Sadly, if it’s stuck at isc for over 3weeks then it’s either been discarded or stolen Sad 

Nonetheless I think you should wait another week. Screw ups do happen. You could consider calling them to ask for a refund... but use your best judgement, given the contents of your package.