Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone
Thanks Ice for the info on posting, hello everyone , hope to talk to you all soon.
Hey ... Good to see ya Smile

Don't forget to check out the Lounge area, cause there is all kinds of stuff there...

Welcome aboard ..

Ice
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

Hi and welcome to the forum bwitherite.

Happy you finally made the jump into posting.

Ask if you want to know something and you might be surprised all the good members willing to help you.

Props to all the good members here !

1. Its compulsory for each newly registered member to introduce himself/herself in the Introductions or Welcome area section.
Thanks guys! I used to frequent these sites and also benefit from the information I saw. I’m glad that there are like minded individuals still around looking out for each other.
Welcome. The rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Welcome to the forum, Bwitherite. Hope you find everything you're looking for!
Welcome, bwitherite.  Glad you joined in...Smile
I did have a question. Obviously the stars below a persons name are meant to show their commitment to the forum. How does one get more stars? Is it a process of particular violating in the forum on a regular basis with succinct comments?
The stars merely show--not one's committment to the forum--that one has made some posts.

At fifty posts, u will become a junior member.

The contributions that one makes to the forum are what bring about one's stars. Your reputation score is given by staff and members once they have fifty posts.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
bwitherite, Welcome Home! You will enjoy this forum! As a rather new member I have really been impressed with the quality of people here and Admin. runs a nice, well run machine. Very unique handle, I have fun trying too figure them out, often references to their line of work or other interests. Have no clue with yours? Hope you start posting and stick around! FF, Also your reputation may not get you stars but does, I believe, Advance your status?