Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Zolpidem ?
Is ivedal legit. First time customer. So nervous!
(04-08-2018, 12:20 AM)happyvibe Wrote: Is ivedal legit.  First time customer.   So nervous!

Ivedal, if manufactured by Winthrop, is among the best out there. If you ordered from a well-rated vendor, the odds are good that the goods won't be odd...

Benny
(12-29-2017, 09:38 PM)Blockhead59 Wrote: Curious about belbien as well. Have been using ambien for years. Works like a charm, most of the time, no side effects. but I'm just lucky with this one. Scared to google it now b/c I don't know what a window film is.... Someone explain to me, pleeeease....

Belbien are very good indeed
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
(04-08-2018, 01:23 AM)BennyLava Wrote:
(04-08-2018, 12:20 AM)happyvibe Wrote: Is ivedal legit.  First time customer.   So nervous!

Ivedal, if manufactured by Winthrop, is among the best out there. If you ordered from a well-rated vendor, the odds are good that the goods won't be odd...

Benny

Hi Benny- thanks for the tip.  Glad this forum exists to help make informed decisions.  Quality reading last night!
Ivedal works for me. However I noticed a funny after taste the next day and wonder if it is just me and my imagination.
(12-14-2017, 11:17 PM)yellowdog Wrote: LOL On ambien not only would I eat random stuff, I used to paint my nails and do my make up, AND do some cleaning at 4 am etc

Thankfully I never left the house.

Happy to report after years of taking Ambien 5mg for several years I've never had any negative experiences. Although I wouldn't mind waking up to find I did indeed clean my house.LOL Smile
I only use them sparingly and have S@nv@l. The other night I woke up (kinda) and made a bowl of raisin bran and put cool whip on it. I don't even eat that kind of stuff. Lol
"Man is a universe within himself" Bob Marley
> Ivedal works for me. However I noticed a funny after taste the next day and wonder if it is just me and my imagination.

True Ivedals contain Zolpidem, which isn't generally considered to have a next-day aftertaste.

But there is a related drug, Zopiclone, which is said to cause an aftertaste, one reason why it's not nearly so popular.

To decide if it's truly your imagination or not, I suppose you'd need to compare a few different brands.

Benny
Vidtec23, it seems you are one of the unfortunate 5.8% of people who take Ivedal (Zolpidem) and experience the bitter aftertaste side effect.
Whereas an amazing 39.9% of people who take the other popular Z-drug Zopiclone report the bitter aftertaste side effect.

Zolpidem is believed to have a shorter half life (basically, is more rapidly metabolized) but whils it is active, it is equivalent to 20mg Diazepam.
Zopiclone has a longer half life, but is only equivalent to 15mg Diazepam.

So, Zolpidem is stronger, leaves your system more quickly and has a better side effect profile than Zopiclone.
Not all Z drugs are equivalent, that's for sure. And in my books, Zolpidem is the winner.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Stillnox is a great option, Temazepam is my favorite by far if it is available but that's because I suffer from anxiety so it knocks out two birds with one stone you could say since I sleep great and it helps relieve my daily anxiety.  Sorry i can't be of more help with your search, Never actually ordered zolpidem off an IOP tho:/