Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Zolpidem ?
LOL On ambien not only would I eat random stuff, I used to paint my nails and do my make up, AND do some cleaning at 4 am etc

Thankfully I never left the house.
Beware of some of the products from India:
Zolfresh is ok, but weak...
Zolfed is nothing but sugar pills. To prove it I took 10 pills and nothing happened, stayed up all night that night.
I usually go with product from EU (AB+ Antibiotice?)
I also had sucess using Stilnoct and Ivedal, I had real good results with Ivedal
Curious about belbien as well. Have been using ambien for years. Works like a charm, most of the time, no side effects. but I'm just lucky with this one. Scared to google it now b/c I don't know what a window film is.... Someone explain to me, pleeeease....
Outside of Ambien from the pharmacy, Indian ZOLT and Concern Pharma Zolip have been the best I've had. Problem is, even they get knocked off so quickly. I remember about 6 years ago when Restonite was just awesome. Now its just chalk. Despite the popularity of Zolfresh, I've never once had a legit experience.
(12-07-2017, 10:41 PM)BennyLava Wrote: Our standing joke has always been that Ambien doesn't in fact make you sleep. You actually lie awake all night. You just don't remember it in the morning. Ba-dum-tish.

Ha hah. Funny one.

You know I remember seeing a lot in the news about people doing all sorts of things when a m b I e n 
Came around 
Remember one of the Kennedys was driving his car in DC and did not remember it.
People cooking after following directions and going to bed but in the morning they had a mess in the kitchen ....gosh ... Rolleyes.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Google it.
Then use "Duck Duck Go"and search for it ...

Better safe than sorry ..

Ice
A True Friend 
Freely Advises,
Justly Assists Readily, 
Adventures Boldly, 
Takes all Patiently,
Defends Courageously
And
Continues a Friend Unchangeably.

William Penn

(12-14-2017, 11:17 PM)yellowdog Wrote: LOL On ambien not only would I eat random stuff, I used to paint my nails and do my make up, AND do some cleaning at 4 am etc

I'm only a newbie, and this is my 5th post for the day, so after this one I'm done.
But I couldn't resist.... yellowdog - PLEASE, I implore you, come to our place to do your Zolpidem-inspired house cleaning.   4am is fine, really.
We've been looking for a Magical Cleaning Fairy for ages !
And as BennyLava rightly points out, we will most likely be awake - but we just wont remember the sound of your vacuuming or the clatter of  dishes being done in the morning at all.
This seems like the PERFECT win-win solution to me ! Big Grin
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
stilnox or similar are a great option
Is ivedal legit. First time customer. So nervous!