Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Zolpidem ?
duckduckgo is the search engine that does not track you. yet...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Anyone have experience with ivedal or adco zolpidem? I've only tried stillnox.
Quote:Anyone have experience with ivedal or adco zolpidem? I've only tried stillnox.

I've used ivedals and found them to be satisfactory in every way. They even use the same bitterants that Stilnox uses, so the taste is the same, not just the active ingredient. That's the kind of attention to detail you want from a clone manufacturer, and it reflects the top quality of the product. Like Stilnox, only less expensive. And Stilnox is the gold standard against which the rest are measured.

B-B-B-BennyLava
Hi BennyLava, thanks for the informative reply!!
Quote:I've never noticed a difference between the brands of zolpidem. I've used generic US prescription, ambien and stillnox.

Outside the US, I have seen some differences. For example, Argentinian Gadors were even better than Stilnox, and as I remarked earlier in this thread, Abbot's Zolfresh appear to be blanks (I see I'm not the only one who's experienced this) and Teva brand Zolpidem were noticeably weaker than Stilnox (I had also heard complaints of this from others, but now I can attest to it personally). I also once received a no-name Indian generic that I believe was actually diphenhydramine.

Apart from those, I have sampled many others over the decades, and the vast majority of them are indistinguishable from Stilnox. And although all the US generics have been fine, occasionally even the US system has quality control problems with generic medications.

I assume this is one reason why Brand name meds cost more.

Benny
(11-06-2017, 09:32 PM)MrFussbudget Wrote: Anyone have experience with ivedal or adco zolpidem?  I've only tried stillnox.

Adco are a close 2nd to ivedal or stillnox. Not far off in consistency and potency. Out of all that are available at this time, the safest would be of course anything sanofi aventis related in manufacturing or generics from this company. A lot of the Indian brands are counterfeited to the point, I would be skeptical as to what is actually in them anymore. Binders, fillers and  actual med could be anything. Safest bet is always look for a med that says it has a film coating, that means it will actually have a plastic sheath around the medicine, which if you broke the medicine in half, the plastic would still be visible holding the medication slightly. If you have a brand that states this and then you do this test and it comes back negative, then you know it's counterfeit.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
I've used both Zolpidem and Ambien. Ambien is far superior. 5mg works just fine but need 7.5-10 mg of zolpidem.
welcome everybody

And thank you for sharing through your experience

But look no  one try out of these products

Belbien® 10mg

SANVAL 10mg

Wating if the any one use the before
(11-12-2017, 09:20 PM)umakemenuts Wrote: I've used both Zolpidem and Ambien.  Ambien is far superior.  5mg works just fine but need 7.5-10 mg of zolpidem.

Zolpidem is the name of the drug, and Ambien is the brand.  Maybe you meant that you used another brand?  Do you recall the name?
In the US Lunesta (zopiclone) usually comes in 7.5mg, and Ambien 5mg and 10mg.

Personally, Lunesta causes a horrible metallic taste that tastes a long time to go away.