Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paranoia self destroyer...try Black peppercorn
Sorry for the silly title ripping off one of my favorite kinks songs ever, but I just learned this from Neil Young and an interview he did a few years back. He said if you get paranoia, chew on a black peppercorn and it will take it away. Or I could heard you can sniff the fumes.  I don’t smoke much anymore, actually never really smoke I just vape if I do it. But I did try chewing on a black peppercorn and it worked when I was anxious.  So listen I am not condoning anything, just if you need this medicine, and you like how it helps you with nausea or whatever, just trying to help and this interview with Neil Young and he mentioned chewing on Black peppercorns.  You can Google it, but a lot of the breakthroughs in cannabis have to do the Terpenes. If you have some time, and an open mind, I highly suggest researching what they are working on. And finally for everyone battling cancer or who knows someone battling cancer, sending my prayers and best wishes.
interesting tip :] ,also chewing fresh peppermint leave kills smell from mouth instantly:]
Kind of funny but paranoia will honestly destroy ya. No Joke.
(10-26-2017, 08:44 PM)celts17 Wrote: Sorry for the silly title ripping off one of my favorite kinks songs ever, but I just learned this from Neil Young and an interview he did a few years back. He said if you get paranoia, chew on a black peppercorn and it will take it away. Or I could heard you can sniff the fumes.   I don’t smoke much anymore, actually never really smoke I just vape if I do it. But I did try chewing on a black peppercorn and it worked when I was anxious.  So listen I am not condoning anything, just if you need this medicine, and you like how it helps you with nausea or whatever, just trying to help and this interview with Neil Young and he mentioned chewing on Black peppercorns.  You can Google it, but a lot of the breakthroughs in cannabis have to do the Terpenes. If you have some time, and an open mind, I highly suggest researching what they are working on. And finally for everyone battling cancer or who knows someone battling cancer, sending my prayers and best wishes.

HI Celts,
Are you talking about black peppercorns you put in pepper grinder?  I vape too and smoke some still (@my age LOL) old hippie still!  Anyway, lately I've stayed away because it's making my anxiety worse.  One of my fav things to used to do was get a little high and drive, listen to talk radio or music well now, I get panic attacks if I attempt it.  I don't want to pop a vitamin while i'm going to be driving so I had to cut the smoking out.  Want to try pepper corns tho....interesting!
 Angels Among US      Angel
Hey Al’s mom what’s up how are you? Sorry it took me a while to get back as I don’t check in as much as I should. This is a great website with a lot of nice people...It’s pretty easy to understand who is looking to troll and who is not a troll, or who  believes what.

So yes paranoia is no joke and it can destroy you, and is no fun when it does. There is a method to my madness here. The first thing I do when I get paranoid even if I’m so over or whatever, is realize that every human being is the same as me, and no one is any better... just because someone has more money or is president of some company, they may not be as nice as me or maybe they may be nicer, but I maybe  better at something else. Then the next thing is I am safe Or in a safe place. Usually I am, so that should cross that off. But then there is my mind was wandering like the wild geese in the west.  Can’t slowdown my mind.

OK Mr. Rogers time.  Well, I made pot brownies ones and for some reason it did not hit me for four hours. I had the butter in my hands for at least an hour as I wanted the leaves to be completely absorbed. I completely freaked out and that is the last time I had ever taken an edible. Even had to get my GF off of work to cope with me. Fast forward to a couple months ago and I tried a 2 mg sucker  then I try 5 mg then I tried 10 mg and all of a sudden it is helping my stomach and I am not getting paranoid at all. So actually if this stuff is done right, it works amazingly well on paranoia, even the edibles. They are so mellow that a friend of mine in AA, but still smokes bud, said he didn’t like it because he didn’t get much from it. And yeah this guy copes, ohe does not look to get messed up, excuse  my French. So the sucker seem to work really well especially on some occasions and other pain.

Still I understand some people just want to smoke a joint, or perhaps a bowl or perhaps even Vape Finally we will collect the legend of the peppercorn, yeah I didn’t know which type to order because I’m an idiot, but I think I got the right type the black peppercorn from McLean is the type raw unground. I just dump a bunch of my mouth and I chew them. I think it worked, but I haven’t been getting as paranoid.   I have only done it a couple times, so I don’t really know. The weird thing about cannabis is the older you get the more chance it has of making people feel anxiety. It’s almost like you can’t be 20 on sugar Mountain type thing, and I wonder if Neil wrote that about it. Probably not since he had his black peppercorns to chew on ha ha. But seriously, I am no expert, just heard this a couple different places and I trust Neil Young. But I did find some documentation  on Google so knock yourself out and any Terpenes that people find but share as the more organic way we can free anxiety the better.  So cannabis has the same Terpenes  as stuff like mango and black peppercorns, I think mycana terpene is the one in the black peppercorns  that helps anxiety, but I am not 100%. In theory if you could find a strain that has the same terpene that is active and black peppercorn that would be the perfect strange because you were not get paranoid. I like indigo myself because I like to be chill, but a lot of my friends prefers Sativa  I know I missed spelled at least one terpene, so you might have to Google, but it’s not hard and you’ll find the info you need.  Good luck as you sound like a nice mellow person. I will try to be nice as I’m usually grumpy but  this place cheers me up as there are good people and hope Alamom-spelling? you have luck as herb is the best  organic treatment of so many ills
Interesting thread regarding terpenes and peppercorns. Anything natural I'm up for investigating. Uncle Neil has always seemed pretty relaxed to meSmile

As far as mj making you more anxious as you get older, I personally have found that it's not so much your age, but the THC and CBD levels and I'm pushing 60. When I was younger, people didn't know squat about the effects of THC and CBD. I quit for decades because it made me really paranoid and I now believe it was because of the THC. 100% CBD edibles will put me to sleep. Under 10% T minimum and preferably under 5% is recommended by mmj Dr's for anxiety. Doing your homework today will keep your paranoia away!

Thanks for the prayers and wishes Celts17
I actually have done this a few times and it surprisingly does work. I'm not sure if it's the power of placebo or something in the black peppercorns but it most definitely did the trick. Hadn't thought about it in a long time and had a good laugh remembering those times, thanks for the memories Celts
Coffee dude I know I’m a little bit late but for anyone interested it does work. And you can just get the peppercorns and chomp on them. Luckily they now are making huge strides with Turpenes. but even the difference between sativa and Indica is some thing nowadays, as these places are getting their act together. Can’t believe it was illegal for so long. Let’s hope the answer for cancer is in there.
Appreciate the info celts17, will definitely look into the peppercorns. Very interesting!