Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing bioavailability of benzo's
(01-10-2018, 05:42 PM)Naomi Wrote: I have always been too afraid of the taste to crush up my pills. I'm guessing it would make them have a quicker impact, but I just don't know how people do it. If I forget water and have to dry swallow a pill and it touches my tongue...ugh, haha. I might just be a wuss. Or maybe it's something you get used to. Any tips?

one tip worth gold, taper off while you can, and find alternative.Since i get impression you might be still new to this so not to late to get out,most people who take em long term is not by choice but theres no other way to function without em, sad but true for many of us.

back onto topic while crushing between spoons or just inside mouth id say id does hold value that it might react faster but its low %, since coating is really thing if any on most popular benzos, and unless one is specifically oral,like drops or liquid with time release it would be hard to tell how much effect there is between just melting it under tongue or letting dissolve naturally,since everyone's body metabolizes at different speed also food,weight and many other factors that would affect effects.Interesting none the less.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing bioavailability of benzo's - by cmdline - 01-11-2018, 05:34 PM