Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PLEASE RE READ RULES. TODAY.
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

These two are important:

25.We cant train all of our members and keep posting in each thread to follow this or that rule. Please train yourselves and learn to keep up with the rules. Please do not PM senior and pioneer members asking for info that you are not entitled to yet. None of us will give up info to new people whom we don't know.

26. If we have banned any member, it is for a reason. Please DO NOT question the Administration over the banning of any member by PMing us or by creating a specific thread on why that member was blocked. Please DO NOT question any member of staff about a warning or punishment you received. And, stop asking us about why a person received a warning. It is not your business. It is never up for debate.

Of course rule 1,11 and 17 are imperative also.

The staff will not answer as to why another was sanctioned or banned. So please stop asking.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks Charron. I am a Junior member and it seems that a lot of my posts lately have been policing new members who either don't read the rules and warnings or just don't care. I can't imagine how exhausting it is for you, the mods, and the pioneer members. The rules are there to help all of us, and they cannot be ignored or we risk hurting everyone. And this isn't at all directed at you Fishfarmer, whatever happened there is none of my business. Anyway thank you to Charon, the mods and all of the members that help to keep us safe, and to all of those that understand that we are not the dark web or criminals but a community of normal people that in many cases have fell though the cracks of the system and are doing the best we can to live our lives and take care of one another.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
Thank you for all your help of late, my friend. I am truly grateful.

Be well. These are such treacherous times.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you to Charon and all the beautiful admin keeping this a safe and warm welcoming place for all of us.
(10-26-2017, 12:57 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Guilty as Charged Charon!! I was one of the idiots who did not read them and have screwed up more than once! Nobody wants too get banned or see a friend go so lets all play by the rules and I have read all the rules as of last night, lucky I was not banned and lost this wonderful place I now consider home. Best too all, and Thanks C!-FF

The rules, as you know, are for everyone's protection. It takes a big person to admin that they have made mistakes in the past. If I ever wonder if I am doing something wrong I reread the rules. We do not to help out the people who would like to see us shut down any more then we need to. I enjoy this site and enjoy all the good information.

Regards Eddie
Thanks for all that you do Charon... It is appreciated.. the rules keep us all safe.
Charon, you are the best ever. Thanks so much for your continued help!
(12-03-2017, 09:18 PM)esbayne Wrote:
(10-26-2017, 12:57 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Guilty as Charged Charon!! I was one of the idiots who did not read them and have screwed up more than once! Nobody wants too get banned or see a friend go so lets all play by the rules and I have read all the rules as of last night, lucky I was not banned and lost this wonderful place I now consider home. Best too all, and Thanks C!-FF

The rules, as you know, are for everyone's protection. It takes a big person to admin that they have made mistakes in the past. If I ever wonder if I am doing something wrong I reread the rules. We do not to help out the people who would like to see us shut down any more then we need to. I enjoy this site and enjoy all the good information.

Regards Eddie

I am guilty as charged as well and learned the hard way. It is easy to violate the rules without even knowing.

Really this forum is the best I believe because of these rules and the countless hours the Moderators spend monitoring every post. With all the hard work the Moderators put in it's the least we can do for them is try and help out by reading the rules, knowing the rules and following them. Mistakes WILL happen, No one is perfect but just give your post a good going over before you actually post it. I have caught myself several times violating the rules but the preview of my post helped me to catch it.

Just take the couple extra minutes to go over your post one last time once before you hit that "Post Reply" Button.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Was  new once too-made minor mistakes-mods helped.

Reminder to read and live by rules always a good idea.

Just read them again-the ones about respect and common decency should be obvious to many for new people many of the other many not be like #17.

Rereading it made me cringe a bit-almost and did make a few errors along the way just not any that were too stupid more like training wheels mistakes.

Oh and thanks to all for the board itself.
Bump

Cause I’m seeing new members posting more than 5 posts a day

Going slow is for a reason people

So come on hold the enthusiasm back and follow the rules

Here is rule #3.

3. Please complete your initial 50 Posts to be able to PM other members and to be able to see the E-Mail Vendors section & The Private section for members with post count above 50.

Posts made in the OFF TOPIC area do not count towards your 50 Posts.

We strongly suggest that one keeps to about five posts per day.

Also,  
Please note that we are encouraging you to now get 150 posts in, as some vendors will be placed in a more restricted area for all of our protection.
You may post in welcome thread and lounge to get those extra posts, once you have your first fifty.  And, you may also make about ten posts a day, once you have your first fifty posts completed.