Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello ya bloomin beautiful people!
Hey guys, it's good to finally post here! Hope you're all feeling as well as you possibly can be today  Heart  

Just to let you know - today's gonna be a fantastic day for any of you reading this, you're all absolutely killing it and you should always remember there's people out there who love you; not just the good bits of you, but the flaws too, every single part of you. Cos you're awesome. Trust me on this  Big Grin  So hey, let's all be awesome together and make the world a better place one day at a time by spreading positive energy to each other. Sometimes I get frustrated at the sheer shittiness that exists in this peculiar blue and green ball we all live on, so I try to cope with that by either... 

OPTION A: Volunteering at my local food bank, donating clothes to the homeless, chatting to the homeless on the street, smiling at randomers in the street, going on photography nature walks with a local mental health meetup group I'm part of (I live in a beautiful & rural part of the world), offering my friends a helping hand and being there for them as much as I possibly can when they need me and treating others with the kindness I enjoy receiving in return, OR...

OPTION B: chemical dependancy, social isolation, negative thought loops, feelings of worthlessness, staying physically attached to my bed or flat for as long as possible, and in case you couldnt tell...oversharing every tiny detail of my life! 

I tend to spend about 50% of my time going between both options available to me but I'm trying to get towards OPTION A more and more nowadays since my goal in life is to be the best version of myself so that in turn I can help other people realise they can do the same and cause a knock-on affect. May never happen, but if you don't put in the work, you never find out the results.

So here I am. Introducing myself! Hello fellow human beings! My sleep routine is a bit iffy at the moment so I probably won't come across as the most intelligent gal around here since my brain isn't operating at 100% right now..but hey, I can deal with 20%, so let's go go go! Can I also just say it's really nice to have found a seemingly cosy, safe & friendly little corner of the internet over here - always been a part of small communities online in one way or another so it's a pleasure to be here with you all. Looking forward to sharing happiness and good times with anyone reading this ahead (hopefully Angel ) . 

Like other folk here, I was initially convinced tat IOPs were a scam, especially with the ones catering for *cough* products specifically used for men for a very particular purpose *cough* not naming anything in particular...I'm not an old hag by any means, far from it lol & I'm not exactly new to the internet so I can spot a scam usually, but I guess you never know for sure.

I can be be a bit up and down to say the least but it's all internal projection, I try to show nothing but love to those around me since the truth is most folk have a teeny tiny lil shred of something amazing about them - even if they don't know it yet. Is it another persons responsibility to unlock the potential of those around them to make them realise how incredible their hearts and souls are, do they realise need a gentle  shove in the best direction or do they need to find their own direction forward? And is that direction best for them, or the one you think is best for them? Grr these are the kind of ramblings my brain obsess over when no sleep occurs for 48hrs+. I'm actually a reasonable level of crazy just like 99% of people then I'm fully refreshed with a good ol' 8 hours though, so you can keep the straight-jackets away for the time being  Smile  

Made an order with a vendor earlier this month, should hopefully be with me postie and in my hands shortly. Fingers crossed, toes crossed...everything crossed! (Except my mood, I ain't cross, just tired! Thought I'd let you know in case you didn't get the idea the first million times I mentioned it...)

Hope you're all having a fantastic day or have already had a fantastic day, wherever you crazy critters are in this weird and wonderful world Smile

Hopefully meet some sound people here along the way. Take care, take it easy, take it proper lemon squeezy Smile

PEACE!  Heart Heart Heart
Welcome to IOP Glousk. Nice introduction post. I hope you find what you need & enjoy the forum too. We are a friendly bunch & I'm sure you will fit right in. Please take a moment to look at the rules. It's important that you do so....
This too shall pass. Heart
Now THAT was a wonderful intro!

If you are , as it looks, a great addition to our family here... We do try our best to help those actually looking for help... We will never be able to help anyone that does not really want help.

So I am excited to welcome to our wee family Smile

We have (in the lounge) a photography thread that has the most amazing photos from everywhere in the world, you may find a few good ones, I know that I always find something beautiful there. We have " Cafe Linville ", a place just to ..... Shoot the breeze Wink ... A music, humorous and God knows what thread in the lounge...

We treat each other as family here and the knotheads are removed as soon as they show their.... "true colors" ...

So greetings and welcome , you have found YOUR spot on the ole net.... Sounds like ya made it home.... Smile

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Hi and welcome, Glousck...Smile
probably the most thought out intro i have read. Well done.

I like that you are motivational in encouraging others. And, you are the eternal optimist that believes all have some good within. You are your brother's keeper to some degree.

All good. The rules, in case you did not find them yet: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Glad you have a personality, a sense of humor, and enjoy helping others. It does prevent one going into depression a good deal of the time.

Have fun. Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Glousk...

Thanks for such an honest and uplifting introduction!

It gave me a lot to think about and really made my day.

The world needs more kind and thoughtful people like yourself.

Cheers!

John
Hello my friend
amzing intro from you
You are in a wonderful place with us
Welcome to the forum Glousk

Somehow I missed your post but I’m glad I found it now

I’m sure ur doing fine

Hope you have a good day
Hey gloussk welcome to this beautiful family. I hope you find everything you need. Stay positive and this outlet will be more than providing for what you may be looking for. ✌️
Welcome to the family Glousck. I absolutely love your intro. You have such positive energy and a warming heart. Your options are very inspiring, especially option A. I really happy that you are part of the family now. I can’t wait to read your future post. Welcome again!