Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supertramadol.is
Would this vendor send samples of different flowers even if you are unable to place an order?

I've never recieved samples from any vendor, only extras of what I ordered, sometimes b/c
it took long or sometimes b/c of pymt method.  It's a nice surprise either way, but samples
would be even a nicer surprise Big Grin
 Angels Among US      Angel
Only the vendor can answer your question.

But if you are just looking for freebies, that wouldn't reflect nicely on our forum or you.
We protect our members from being taken advantage of and the same goes for our vendors.

This is a tried and true vendor (through tramadolshop.is)....if they have what you want, it will be the real deal.

(10-16-2017, 11:31 AM)alsmom360 Wrote: Would this vendor send samples of different flowers even if you are unable to place an order?

I've never recieved samples from any vendor, only extras of what I ordered, sometimes b/c
it took long or sometimes b/c of pymt method.  It's a nice surprise either way, but samples
would be even a nicer surprise Big Grin
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
He emailed me and suggested I use bitcoin ATM. I inquired about if he accepts WU or MG, he is certainly very helpful and nice
My institution is currently on their list, but isn't ready to use the other payment meth. I think it was extremely nice of him to tell me about the other method as I conveyed to him that I was disappointed that I couldn't use methods to pay.
I didn't know about the ATM method but I'm certainly going to check it out. It may be my permanent payment method if it's easy enough. Has anyone used ATM?
Nope, I'd say you might have helped someone that may have been a bit timid to pull the trigger Smile

Just enough info without compromising the vendor... Bravo

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(10-17-2017, 05:50 PM)VMirko Wrote: Ok,Guys I've got my order today on 7-th day after my initial order.All went smoothly as should expect from serious vendor.

I got my 25% OFF on whole my order and was huge one.Yes one of payment mode allows you 15% OFF auto and additional coupon 10OFF1 for extra 10%.

Coupon is allowed to be publish online because is limited only on 2 orders.

So when you buy use it wisely.

edit: too much info.
7 days!  Wow.......I HAVE to learn how to use the BC ATM then!  that's the shortest time I've seen.
Seems like a great vendor I MUST try.  It's so nice to have information on good, honest
vendors that really care.
Marc is a wonderful guy indeed! He has always taken the best of care with me and I would recommend him and his company to anyone that needs his service...

Believe me, they are a top notch organization to be sure..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
alsmom360 regarding BTC ATM I can prefer to watch this video to be help some how.

hxxps://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=19tVcU4rZrU

Hope was from huge help.

Also I just mention that I made another large order today.I will write how will goes.

[vid works now]
Ok,guys I receive my package from these AWESOME guys.
I think that they will not pull out this matter.
Pro at any angle from support until delivery.
Now I see why even Mods are highly suggesting them.
So what they say they do.
I can not express my thrill because I made quite large quantity which was divided on multiple parcels.
Best vendor ever.

Regarding quality I will write few words later these days.
Thanks again IOP for helping me to find this vendor.
Lots of broken-grammar reviews, seems odd to me.

Just coincidence?

Shills?

How I want to believe.

Time will tell.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Made an order, on the primary site.

Will update when I have info.

Be safe.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~