Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supertramadol.is
Can you share how the hell you get 25% OFF on your order??
Unless one has to go to web site to see how to accomplish this act, would u be so kind as to share? Tis a lot of money to have discounted.

Inquiring minds wants to know.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
I will partially answer that:

Generics
Coupon code through their website
First order sale ($40.00 off). If your order is $40.00 it is free
Discount is ALSO available for certain payment method

Combined with free shipping. It adds up to great deals if they have what you want

Nobody can touch their offerings at the moment Smile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Thanks Popster for you answer.I'get more deep in this because I love this vendor.I don't know is allowed to post here coupon codes so until admin allow me I will not post.I know is not allowed about payment modes also regrading restricted rules we have for own good and good of vendors. .
My advise for all is to try if still is On 40$ OFF to be sure that this right vendor for you.Coupon code [*****]
I've used this when I tried my 1 order but I don't know if this is still on.
If you choose it then try the diff payments mode this vendor offer and discount is applied automatically 15%OFF.
This is at least easy to check.
And additional you can get 10% OFF on whole order if admin allows me to post coupon codes.Use coupon code [*****].

Note:[*****] is not the coupon code but example where to put coupon code if admins allow me.
Upon his confirmation I will update the post.
If the vendor approves of your publishing his code in a public forum, then in that event, u may do so.

This is an issue the vendor and potential client should work out in Private Messages.

So, please check with vendor. Then let us know. If it is acceptable to him/her, then u may publish it to our forum.

However, as most will go to website, if it is on their website as our Popster states, then people can see it for themselves.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Man!  I"m bummed!!  I love love their selections AND PRICES but I cannot use the method to pay at this time.

I couldn't get the coupon code to work either, maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't order from here

for some reason?????? 

Hopefully, soon, when their pymt method and my institution get on the same page, it said to check back often.  

I've read the other method is complicated to use....not happy Confused
 Angels Among US      Angel
I've just made large order.Regarding payment methods I've contacted them trough support.I got reply about 12 hours with heavy explanation how and which methods I can apply on my payment.
They confirm that one payment method give huge discount,you will check by self and also for all now is running 10% OFF with coupon 10OFF1.
This is allowed from vendor to be public and currently apply only on 2 use.This means you can use it twice.So use it wisely.
I did not asked samples.It seems practice of this vendor is to surprise the clients with new samples.This is know from "close friends" from another forums.Now i will wait.
Would this vendor send samples of different flowers even if you are unable to place an order?

I've never recieved samples from any vendor, only extras of what I ordered, sometimes b/c
it took long or sometimes b/c of pymt method.  It's a nice surprise either way, but samples
would be even a nicer surprise Big Grin
Only the vendor can answer your question.

But if you are just looking for freebies, that wouldn't reflect nicely on our forum or you.
We protect our members from being taken advantage of and the same goes for our vendors.

This is a tried and true vendor (through tramadolshop.is)....if they have what you want, it will be the real deal.

(10-16-2017, 11:31 AM)alsmom360 Wrote: Would this vendor send samples of different flowers even if you are unable to place an order?

I've never recieved samples from any vendor, only extras of what I ordered, sometimes b/c
it took long or sometimes b/c of pymt method.  It's a nice surprise either way, but samples
would be even a nicer surprise Big Grin
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
He emailed me and suggested I use bitcoin ATM. I inquired about if he accepts WU or MG, he is certainly very helpful and nice
My institution is currently on their list, but isn't ready to use the other payment meth. I think it was extremely nice of him to tell me about the other method as I conveyed to him that I was disappointed that I couldn't use methods to pay.
I didn't know about the ATM method but I'm certainly going to check it out. It may be my permanent payment method if it's easy enough. Has anyone used ATM?