Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want advice.Best supplement for hearth.
(12-08-2017, 01:16 PM)OldBoy Wrote: 1. Krill Oil.                                - a million times better than fish oil for reducing cholesterol.  (Well, maybe not a million....but clearly superior)
2. Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)    - preferably as Ubiquinol rather than Ubiquinone (all depends on the availability of the $)
3. Vitamin D3.                         - call me a heretic, but  I reckon 2 x 2000iu / day
4. (Cue laughter) - Reveratrol @ 1500mg / day. 

Right on, OldBoy.  Such a neat package right there!
Depending on lots of variables (and results obtained after using the OldBOy Protocol Smile ), I'd also consider adding in Magnesium.
But, then again,  I reckon everybody should take Mg for everything anyway Big Grin . I'm biased that way.
And for those more herbally inclined, you couldn't go past a good quality Hawthorn tablet (standardised for vitexin-2-rhamnosides).

And, sorry, I can't help it - I always refer to it as 'Reverse-a-Troll' and I make myself laugh each & every time. Rolleyes
Although I probably lean a bit more towards a Pine Bark Extract as a broad antioxidant myself - coz there's a bit more science around it's delicious brain health benefits - and who doesn't want those!

I've been interested to see the Heart Health fads come and go.  15 years ago it was all about Vitamin E and a low fat diet.
Nowadays no-one would ever suggest Vit E (coz it doesn't work!) and, low and behold, Fat is back in favor, but Carbs are the work of the devil.

Now the question is how to patent your Krill/Q10/D3 combo.   If only we knew a good Attorney....   Wink
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.