Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hit my 50 but still cant pm or see vendors
I hit my 50 and i tried to pm you Charon to let you know but i couldnt send out a pm? Also i tried clearing my cache and logging out back in but that didnt work either?
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
let me see. i cannot PM u cuz u can always get my Pms/

give me a moment.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Good to go. Thank you so much Charon.
"Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death." -William S Burroughs
Glad to hear it. Have fun.
Sometimes you just gotta be a little patient, right Charon? Smile
I hit my 50 this morning and don't know where to go from here. You all have been wonderful to me and I'd like to be able to PM, etc. It could be I just don't know how. One thing I am a little concerned about, is that I wasn't invited when I first started out last month. I found the forum through a search, read a few posts and immediately wanted to join. I read the rules, they are IMO extremely important in these times. I read in a forum things were going to be locked down preventing this type of thing from happening. So, I'm naturally concerned I didn't come in the way I should have or something? Is there a "where to go from here" document or help for Newbies? As time goes on, I'd also love to help out...but time does need to go on. Smile

(10-28-2017, 10:52 PM)gemini Wrote: I hit my 50 this morning and don't know where to go from here.  You all have been wonderful to me and I'd like to be able to PM, etc.  It could be I just don't know how.  One thing I am a little concerned about, is that I wasn't invited when I first started out last month.  I found the forum through a search, read a few posts and immediately wanted to join.  I read the rules, they are IMO extremely important in these times.  I read in a forum things were going to be locked down preventing this type of thing from happening.  So, I'm naturally concerned I didn't come in the way I should have or something?   Is there a "where to go from here" document or help for Newbies?  As time goes on, I'd also love to help out...but time does need to go on. Smile

So everything started working the minute I posted this message.  So happy to be a part of this community.  Thank you to the Admin for getting things worked out. Smile
Happy are those who dream dreams
and are ready to pay the price
to make them come true

L.J. Cardinal Suenens

Tongue 
Great, Glad it's all working for you Gemini...

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
Congrats gemini.

If you get tired, learn to rest, not to quit.
Charon I too have same problem cannot pm or see additional vendors.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
i checked. everything looks good. can u try clearing ur browser cache and logging out and back in?